95 camaro v6

pix of said female driver?

unmolested but has aftermarket exhaust, wheels, suspension?

as stated two times before was just listing for a friend of mine as a favor …you can lock it up he has a trade offer hes working out…you couldnt give me a camaro just for the record…not my style…

stock exhaust advanced auto tip stock suspension and yes rims i guess takes it out of the complete stock forum…

lol but an 86 el camino and civics are style, your style?

judging by your signature cars, you couldnt afford a real camaro anyways. No wonder why you dont like them.

as a matter a fact they are my el camino is my cruizer and my civic is my easy fixer…why pay 10000 for a camaro that runs 10’s when i can build a civic for about that and still sip on gas? every one has there prefrence stop hating on mine…:rofl

haha thats it i couldnt afford one…ask someone who knows me i could afford anything you own and more…just dont get into slowmarrows…

lol NO ONE buys OR builds fast cars for gas mileage, and no “10 second” civic will be “sipping” on any kind of fuel, esp seeing as it would probly be running race fuel, unless u spend money on a fuel system for e85 lol and i hated on you for hating on camiobirds lolol

I dont hateee camaros ive seen and help build a few nice ones i would just NEVER buy/own one…everyone has there prefference…
:hug

v6s didnt have dual exhaust last i checked…and you also said it had an air suspension…last i checked that also didnt come on any sort of camaro stock…

camaro 6 cyl,s had dual exh , even 6 cyl

I’ve seen some with single outlets, but I think that might be late 4th gen.

both my v6’s john had single exhaust.

as far as I know, only the RS camaro’s came with duals because it was a factory upgrade. So if there is dual exhaust on a non rs model, it was put on after the dealership by someone.

Lmao what the fuck is an upsturd?

Mine had it and was stock

This. Even the latest model 3.8 convertibles had single outlet exhausts.

NOW YOU KNOW

then the previous owner put it on.

I can build a 10 second Honda… the question is can you?

yep pretty sure i can do it with my eyes closed there buddie…