95 camaro v6

pretty sure you cant. Out of how many big powered honda’s are on this forum that have much higher quality parts then any of yours would ever have, are running 10’s? I think there are only 2-3 and two out of those 3 dont exist in the 518 anymore.

soo calling your bluff. Start building…

i have bigger and better thing to worrie about then building a 10 sec honda…if i had the parts i desire and the car to work with i could build it no problem…paying off my house is a lil more important though…if i want speed ill jump on my bike and max it out…

Madd haters if u knew the dude ud know hes a good man not like most the scumbags out here… Dudes tryin to sell a car for his friend which goes to show hes not all about himself…and hes one of the best honda guys around that does shit the right way get your facts straight.

http://i139.photobucket.com/albums/q311/Xpaywtithdeath/photo-4.jpg

Are u preville or a friend of his

then you guys can gather your 10 second honda friends and see if you can keep up with my slow camaro.

I know of a few hondas that would eat your p.o.s chevy bro! Camaros r for closet homos

Here we go, lets make it happen. Bring your peice of shit cars out and lets go!

Ill line up in the caddy… How bout u just stop fillin this post with bs. N let em sell the vehicle

:rofl what a bunch of jokers.

yah…

The last 550whp honda that said that, I sucked its doors off.

less gum flapping and lets see what you got…

brah… Dont get mad.

The homosexual guy at work loves Acura’s and Honda’s BTW. He loves guys in S2Ks.

yea rwd 8cyl cars(camaros) are for homos, and hondas/civics are for a mans man…:shifty

Duramax’s are for a man’s man. Also there’s more cholo’s ridings around in civics than camaros. I own both so I can be on the fence.

yes a good friend of previlles

all right , i have known mike for a while , he will tell ya im not a asshole . but your high " i should say your friend " if he thinks he is gonna get this money for a car man lol . i used to wholesale for a few dealers and u wont get it for a 6 cyl camaro . that being said im ready to abuse some ego,s now that my gay slowmarro is runnin

good looking out nick…i think its all hilarious i dont take this shit talk to the head…its gives all these guys something to do…what would shift be with out the shit talk…

did i mention i dont care if the car sells its not mine…i may be high:retardclap but i had to post it to shut him up…all he talked about was how much luck his friend has posting cars on this site…i honeslty would have paid more then 15-2000 for it and would have just flipped it to make a few bucks…you may have a quick car but i dont at the moment and im not gonna sit here and talk like i do like most ppl on here…any one can say they have a fast assss car only a few on here can prove it…

Bunch of people can prove it. Your buddy apparently has one and wants to show off.

dont give me the fuckin attitude man , i didnt say shit to u about not having a fast car or whatnot i was responding to the other kid .