FS: 96 Camaro (not mine)

okay so this is for a friend of my GF’s family…its on craigslist also…you can call me 319-4851 (name is Anthony) or you can call the owner rob. the description is copied from craigslist…pics will be up soon

Up for sale is a 1996 3.8 V6 Chevrolet Camaro with only 83,000miles. It is in prime condidtion. The body, paint, interior, and engine are in perfect shape. Has never been in any accient. A non-smoking car. It was been garage kept and has never seen a winter. Just inspected in July. I take it to weekly car shows so it is always in great shape. There are no mechanical problems whats so ever. The engine runs amazing and is very quick for a V6. In late summer i replaced the water pump, brake pads, and rotors. I am the second owner, the owner before me kept this car in immaculate condidtion as well. This car has been baby’d. I’ve owned the car for 2 years, in that time I’ve put close to 2,000 in extras including a dual Magnaflow exhaust and Pacesetter headers. Which sounds amazing, its even hard to tell that it isnt a V8 by the sound. Also a 160degree hi-flow thermostat by Hypertech. A B&M shiftkit which extends the life of the transmission by producing firmer shifts. A also a Full Stage 3 K&N cold air intake. I also purchased 3.42 gears which have not been installed yet which will be included. The car also has a GTR style wing which really makes the car stand out, it is beautiful. I will also include the stock spoiler incase the wing does not suit you. The reason im selling this is because i plan on getting a sport bike in the spring of '08. Once again the car is in great shape and has been featured on Rod&Piston.com and it goes to the 103.3 Cruise Nights every week. Great car for a reasonable price. I will take offers. And thank you for looking. My name is Rob and you can reach me at (716)946-1569