95 civic hatch w/ built turbo D16

Need some cash right now so if someone wants her… :dunnomoney talks.

95 Honda Civic cx with a Frankenstein D16

D16y8 block/sensors
D16z6 crank
D15z1 oil cooler
oil pump is ported
Eagle rods
CP pistons (10.5:1)
thick (.045) head gasket should put motor around 10:1 or so.

D16z6 head
Delta 272-2 cam
Bisimoto adjustable cam gear
thermal intake gasket
Precision 880cc injectors with resistor box
AEM fuel rail
3 bar map sensor
“Custom” ram horn header, also have the cast iron manifold
Greddy TD04-15G turbo running 15psi

Chipped and ZIF socketed P28 ecu with data-logging cable
tuned on Crome Pro. currently a well running street tune that is still being smoothed out as a daily driver. estimating around 250-280hp. will update with a 1/4 mile slip next time I can get to the valley.
will include Crome Pro if you have a laptop I can put it on, maybe you can talk me into including mine…

aluminum flywheel
stage 3 clutch (6 puck)
S20 transmission on it, have a S40 that is starting to grind syncros as a spare.
new cv shafts
all new front end components and recent alignment
new tires (cheap ones but still in good shape)
15" lightweight alloy rims
adjustable suspension
camber kit on the front adjusted all the way out, have one for the back but doesn’t need it how it’s set up now.
front and rear upper strut tower braces
quality stereo with infinity speakers and an alpine amp on a 10" sub, sounds great!
oversize front disk brakes (off an integra)
lots of spare parts and mods that haven’t made it to the car yet (steering wheel, fiberglass fenders, fiberglass bumper, spare motor, head…), I’m sure there is something I’m overlooking but I’ll try to update later if there is interest.
unopened 5 gal can of VP C12 race gas ready to go in her.

the body is in good shape, no rust. it does have a dent in the driver side quarter panel and a new driver side fender that could use some paint.

Reliable, fast car that can start climbing over 400 hp by just bolting on a larger turbo.

Asking $5k OBO
Thanks for looking!

bump for sweet ride/potentially sick racer… Buying a house, need to sell my girl, make an offer. the car’s for sale too.

specs on girl :rockon? please post price and pics

damnit , this makes me want do get a turbo d again !Thing was so fun to drive

Well, here you go! :slight_smile:

Todays snapped axel special, pick her up from the valley for $3500 cash, limited time offer hurry before I fix it or change my mind…,

I was the one at the track today when you snapped the axle and my dad let you use the tools. Text me. 518 339 8747.

Oh, cool. Thank you guys for your help today!

ok, new deal…

I’m thinking parting her out may be best.

so for $3k obo you can have the shell w/ full tank of race gas, that’s everything listed sans the motor/turbo and ECU.

blew the trans at the track so the motor may as well come out and can be sold separately, make an offer, this is a well built D-series. your car will shake at stoplights! (who doesn’t love that?)

need to come up with down payment and closing costs on a house soon so any reasonable offer will be considered.

ok, new deal…

I’m thinking parting her out may be best.

so for $3k obo you can have the shell w/ full tank of race gas, that’s everything listed sans the motor/turbo and ECU.

blew the trans at the track so the motor may as well come out and can be sold separately, make an offer, this is a well built D-series. your car will shake at stoplights! (who doesn’t love that?)

need to come up with down payment and closing costs on a house soon so any reasonable offer will be considered.

:wow

$1200 FOR THE MOTOR!

$2500 FOR THE SHELL!
make me an offer…

ok, I’m inclined to accept most any semi reasonable offer on the shell at this point. If I make up the cash I need in the next couple wks that will change so make me an offer now and you may be surprised… :ahh

btw, low ball offers will not include the stereo or any extras, I’ll prob swap out the Walbro as well.

$1500 motor/turbo
$1500 shell
buy them together now for a steal. trans is broken but there is a spare to go in. can’t get this fast of a car anywhere for this price. offer will expire soon.

pm sent, call me

whole car/shell/motor/turbo/your own motor/ what ever combo works for you, lets make a deal. needs to sell this wkend or I’ll just keep it/full price…

$3200 cash, delivered today with a spare trans to be installed…

you do realize it’s saturday and not everyone can put their hands on that much cash when the banks are closed, right? not trying to bust your balls, but don’t want to see you disappointed when nobody replies… GLWS

yeah, it’s not so much that I need the money today as this wkend is the only “free time” I have to do anything with this car: motor swaps, trans instal, hauling, whatever. just trying to get a solid offer on this thing. kinda thinking I’ll just throw the trans in and keep building at this point. thanks though!

ill give u 2700 cash right now u drop it off lmk

can’t go that low. have a guy taking it for 3k as is tomorrow possibly or parting out for more. few people looking at it…

well, no one is locking it down yet… would you do $3500 with the transmission in so it can go for a test drive? bunch of spare/odd and end parts if you want them too.