Fully built turboed 1995 honda civic

Hi, today I have a fully built turboed 1995 Honda civic dx for sale. The car made 400 hp on 93 pump gas and on a conservative tune. The car was tuned by synapse motor sports. The car can easily make more power with either e85 or race gas. The color of the car is graphite grey with flakes, the car has been professionally painted inside and out. The motor is a b16a2 with roughly 5k on the built motor. I also have a fully built spare motor that I will include if I receive my asking price. No tire kickers or low ballers. No joy rides, no cash or check in hand than don’t waste my time because I don’t want to waste yours. Best way to contact me is by calling or texting 1-585-478-6699. Asking price is 10k or best offer. text for pics and also accepting trades

Head:

• 3 angle full port and polish
    -skunk2 swirl coated valves
    -skunk2 springs/retainers
    -skunk2 tuner 2 cams
    -skunk2 intake manifold
    -skunk2 68mm throttle body
    -fic 1000cc injectors
    -aem fuel rail
    -aem cam gears
    -bm fpr w/gauge
    -arp hardware

Block:
-cp 9:1 pistons
-eagle rods
-golden eagle block guard
-balanced and micro polished crank
-cosmetic head gasket

• arp head studs

Suspension:
-Tein coilovers

• gsr front and rear disk break conversion
  • Drilled and slotted rotors (front and rear)
    -camber kit (front and rear)
    -benon lower control arms and tie bar
    -both rear strut bars (upper and lower)
  • D-force 15x7 racing wheels (they are made for older bmws as track wheels)
  • Toyo proxes ra1 (225-50-15)

Transmission:
-GSR transmission
-Kevlar clutch with pressure plate

Turbo set up:
-precision 55 57 turbo with 83 hot side
-tial wastegate
-tial bov

• Hallman pro boost controller (black)
  • Obx tubular manifold
    -black fmic
    -all custom black intercooler piping
  • T bolt clamps from stm
  • 3 inch down pipe with v band

Ecu:
-Hondata s300
-gm 3 bar map sensor

Gauges:
-aem wide band (just put a brand new sensor in)
-auto meter boost gauge
-auto meter cobalt oil pressure gauge

Misc:
-walboro fuel pump
-full wire tuck and brake line tuck
-golden eagle tow hooks (front and rear)

• Golden eagle rear diffuser
    -GSR cluster
    -full GSR cloth seats (front and rear)
    -jdm fog lights
    -8k hids
    -type lip (front and rear)
    -carbon fiber duck bill

Open diff?

yes

---------- Post added at 02:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:09 PM ----------

for pictures go here ----------> http://hondamarketplace.com/showthread.php?t=3087852#post47852550

I like it- GL. I miss the old Honda days when this stuff was around more.

Newer young car kids are getting ghey and have horrible options to start with

I know the guy who sold you this car. What have you changed for the bump in price?

Who cares, if you’re not interested then stay out of it. He probably doesn’t expect to get his asking price so he padded it. Or he feels it’s worth more than he paid. Either way it’s his car to try to sell at whatever asking price he wants to start at.

really no pics?

Holy price tag.

For anyone with questions or comments about this please PM bull49 to approve your post since he knows best.

what haven’t i changed on the car, the car is completely different, the only thing that’s the same is the outside but motor and turbo set and wheels, suspension are all redone and i know the price is high but that’s including another fully built spare motor.

---------- Post added at 12:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:37 AM ----------

last i checked it wasn’t cheap doing all that and how your friend had the car sitting when i bought it, it barley broke 270 to the wheels on the dyno. so this is why hence everything got replaced and im asking so much because legit parts arnt cheap.

And I’m the asshole. Glws it looks nice.

Lots of interest on that Honda forum.