95 m3 parts

Im chucking it all… not much left…back seats, rear dash panel, console parts, rear sail panel. Pick up for free.

any midranges for the doors? lol

where are you located?

thanks.

pm sent!

Guilderland…near 146 and 20 intersection.

damn you live mad close to me are you on 146? and do you know who has that house that has like 6 muscle cars parked infront of it at all times?

let me know when i can stop by. thanks.

any time…1st come first serve…should be home monday night… pm me for address

p.m. sent.

i don’t know if you got my message, but lemme know where you live and what time is good.

see pm

pm sent…again

thanks. p.m. returned.

Guys, i work in the field so dont see pm’s often…best way is to call me…and give me a day to get back…bottom line is I will gather all parts and have them avail for pick up this week or weekend. Benny wants portions of the console…nothing else is claimed…someone once wanyed the rear sail panel…fine…I just want it gone…I will put parts in a pile and leave out…come take what you want… more details on when will be posted soon.

Sorry if I was hassling you, looking forward to picking through your trash :tong :rofl

no hassle at all

yeah, i’m with benny, not trying to be a bother. i was the one who wanted the c-pillar lights. if you are just going to throw the stuff away, i’m sure ben and i will take what you don’t want if thats alright with you. i’ll give you a call sometime tomorrow most likely. thanks again.

Someone please call me (pn for number) aand come take this stuff away//rear seats/handles / rear deck loid… various other parts… Hat to toss it… free!!!

Roll Bar is gone/sold.

i’ll give you a call as soon as poss. :tong