Free M3 stuff, take tonight or asap.

Rear seat, rear sail panel, rear deck lid, amplifier, radio, other random interior pieces… oh yeah…and DOOR PANELS… yes, free.
In driveway 117 Halfmoon dr
Altamont, NY

Its really in Guilderland, just Altamont mailing address, just of 20/146.
Please post (and then just come) if you plan on coming… more stuff there too.
Help yourself, but please try to take everything!

Also have some console pieces.

its unreal that you have to almost beg these guys to come take some free stuff.

post pics i might stop in and take em just because

Why would he bother to post pics? He’s GIVING SHIT AWAY FOR FREE!!!

I just threw out my entire E36 interior last night.

Garbage day is Monday, I could give two shits… its outside already.

jason, i’ll come grab this stuff shortly. gonna wash the car and head over. thanks.

ben, rankin, jesse, etc… lmk if you guys need anything, i’ll just grab it all. m3 parts in the trash FTL :wow

Cool man, stuff is in driveway. I have the rest of the rear seats and a few more boxes of stuff I havnt put out yet… so take whats there and there is a bunch more coming. Basically the entire interior minus dash… and some other random stuff. I know people go nuts for doorskins, though theres are not perfect by any means.

We actually already came by and drooled over your exhaust, there’s not much I could personally use though, pete jacked the center console on me :wtf :lol jk :tong

LOL ur givin free M3 parts away and they want pics…

nice

car looks good jason!!! the cage is really nice in person! :wow

lemme know when you are gonna put the rest out… i’ll probably grab some more. thanks again. ;D

I just threw away 2 mint black center consoles. Way to go.

Thanks all… still some crap left…

:sad

As long as it wasnt the console that was in the garage… didnt look yet… but you mentioned my garage door was open…free stuff was in DRIVEWAY as stated above. :slight_smile:
If you took from garage I will need back. Rest of the stuff is gone… thankss All!

Nooo absolutely not I know not to go into another man’s garage :nono

the center console that he took was sitting on the batteries outside the garage, it had the cup holder insert too still, black, of course.

sorry ben, i’ll make it up to you dude. i still love you. LOL :crackup

jason, if you have the other c-pillar light thats what i really need. i only took the 1, cuz thats all there was.

how does one get to a point in their life when theyre throwing away M3 bits?

Strip out 3 of them in as many months and you’ll be throwing shit away too.

i’d sell the crap for tire/oil money…but i suppose if they’re just collecting dust and not being moved id give em away too