95 Zenk LE, F/S or Trade

Looking to sell my emerald blue 95 zenki.
It’s in pretty good shape,the under carriage is clean some minor surface rust but nothing serious.
I did have to replace the driver’s rear quater panel.When I bought the car it was banged up, but it was all cosmetic damage.
I have an emerald blue trunk lid for this car(spoilerless)just haven`t put it on yet.
I spray bombed the quater and the bumper still needs paint.It could use some better finishing work
It has 220,000kms on it,Stock Ka24de The chain guides are staring to make some noise,but probably remove them anyways
Manual transmission.
Grey cloth interior,
The interior is in awsome shape and all of the electrical works,even the keyless entry.Has no stereo or mounting bracket for the stereo.
Not sure what kind of side skirts are on the car,it has lowering springs on stock struts,Apex springs I think.
I may or may not include a USDM zenki lip with the car,all depends on the final price.Will only be sold with the car though.
If you want more pics,such as underbody pics etc. pm me your e-mail address and I’ll send you some

Im gonna start my asking price at $3000,Will pass an E-test no problem and shouldnt need anything for a saftey
Im in no hurry to sell or trade this car so I wont answer lowballers.
Will consider trades such as complete sr swap, coil overs + cash etc.Maybe another car.Willing to negotiate
Any questions just ask
Thanx

Bump,offers?
Hit me up

part the skirts?

Sorry bro no parting:(

trade for a 95 maxima?

trade for a macbook pro?

Trade for 99 integra w type r ?

Trade for a kitchen table?