95 zenki for sale $4000

I have a 95 240 le I’m looking to sell.
It has 220,xxxkms on the body and the same on the engine.
The undercarriage is good,not perfect not bad either.
There is one spot of rust on the pass-rear fender.
It has the cloth interior which is a 9 of of 10
I had to replace the driver’s rear quarter panel,which went ok,but it has some waves in it.and the trunk lid needs to be lined up better.
The trunk lid at the moment is white and the rear bumper needs to be painted.
It has some sort of lowering springs on it,they’re yellow.I’m not sure of the make.
The work that needs to be done to this car still is maybe smooth out the driver’s rear quarter if it bothers you that much.
There is no stereo or speakers in this car,but I do have the direct wiring harness for an aftermarket stereo.And brcket mount is missing,may have one though
Paint the rear bumper,I have a blue emerald trunk lid for this car,but it doesn’t line up very good with the rest of the rear end.(Lights)
Not sure what kind of side skirts are on this car either.
The tires have lots of tread but are feathered on the inner edges.I have another set of 5 bolt/stock 240 wheels with brand new michelin exaltos that I may include for the right price.
If you have any more questions please pm me.
Not looking to part anything off the car so please dont ask
Thanks guys

Frogot to mention the rust on the rear quarter on the pasenger side is surface,there used to be rear valances there but peeled them off and let the car sit outside for a couple days.OOPS.
The rot on the passenger side floor has bben cleaned out to bare metal and that is what your looking at,it hasn’t gone any further.

Forgot to mention it’s 5spd as well,car drives nice with no funny noises,engine runs good but it sounds like it’s time to take the chain guides out.
Price is flexible,but will hold on to it for as long as it takes to get decent money for it.
There are some cosmetic issues with the car and that small rust spot under neath that will need to be delt with but other than that,this car is is good shape,will patch the floor if wanted

Tried posting a pick with the floor repaired but it didn’t work

No interest in this 240?
The price is flexable,it’s one of the cheaper ones on SON

Eh bud , unfortuantely i’m not interested but just for ftuure reference there is a limit to only one bump per week.

Not trying to BUMP anything just trying to add info,I suppose my last post may be considered a bump

A USDM ZENKI LIP will be included with the car to even out the side skirts