95 zenki part out

And, how about a front windshield?

I have the liners,pm me your offer,windshield is garbage

u have any doors if so what colour

pm’ed you Nissan Crazy, you never got back to me. still have s14 leathers ?

Black leathers are still around,will ONLY sell the set(front & rears)Driver’s seat is ruff,passenger has a splitting seam,other than that the passenger is good and rears are mint.Open to GOOD offers,don’t low ball I won’t answer.I have no problem having spare stuff at the moment

Please READ stuff spoken forbefore you pm me.
Thank you

please answer me … do u have any green doors?

No green dorrs ,sorry.I’m keeping the doors anyway,I posted that info before

how much r u asking for the front bumper ?

I don’t know,I may keep it for one of my cars,haven’t decided.
Probaly around $100 though.

Still have this?

At the moment I’m keeping it for one of my cars,but if I decide to use the trunk with the spoiler I will let you know.

Is the passenger 1/4 any good? if you dont use the drivers I’d like dibbs on that too. My new car needs 1/4’s badly.

Do you still have the drivers seat? I need the recliner handle plastic piece

Jowo72, the pass 1/4 panel has some small dents in it,but other than that it pretty clean,if I remember right there’s very lttle rust.The driver’s side 1/4 has been cut off and installed on one of my 240s already,sorry.You can have it for $60 but you have to cut it off yourself.I’m willing to do it but not for $60,it’s to much work.LMK
Marty905,I do still have the driver’s seat but once I take the plastic peice off I can no longer sell the seats as “complete”.Sorry bro

What i’ll do is take a picture of the part i need, and if your section is good we’ll work a price out from there, dont want to bother with the whole panel.

^^Ya man that’s alot of work cutting the whole 1/4 out,especially with an angle grinder f#ck that sucked!

Yes I do,Blue/green in colour,ok shape.PM me an offer

Guys almost all of these parts are still available
make offers, but please be reasonable though

Have a lip for sale?