96 Eclipse GSX COPMLETE Partout, Lots of 4g63 parts CHEAP

Ok, this stuff needs to go really quick, otherwise its getting scrapped so feel free to low ball me…

Ive got spare heads, In+ex manifolds, sensors, coil parts, etc etc. let me know what you need and i probably have it.

The parts are located in GASPORT NY (14067) its a few miles north of Lockport

4g63 Parts:

Head - complete but missing one valve and valve cover. Cams have rust on them so they might not be usuable. 70$

2 Intake Manifolds. right now they are complete with all sensors/coils still attached. id like 70$ for them with them with all the sensors on them but if you dont need the sensors throw me an offer.

2 Exhaust manifolds - 50$

4g64 + 4g63t FWD Automatic transmission. This was rebuilt by a shop out by Geneva, but i have no idea which one. it came off the spyder but will work perfect for a 4g63t motor if you grind down one bump on the bellhousing (i can do it…) Id like 150$ for it.

4g64 Complete Block + Head - the head is off right now, and the block has rust buildup in the cylinders so idk how usable the block is. The crank and all sensors/parts are still good however. - $175 for the complete longblock

96 GSX:

This only has, pretty much interior pieces left and any body panels you may need. the hatch has rust on the driverside by the antenna, but thats about it.

Whats missing: Shifter + Brake/clutch assemblies, seats. Its gray interior but again, let me know what you need and make an offer!

I need this stuff gone by tuesday, so if its not gone by then i have to scrap it…

Put a few pics up of the car