96 f250 4x4 w/poly plow sell or trade for atv

up on craigslist here
http://buffalo.craigslist.org/cto/1595775254.html
$3500/bo
up for sale or trade is my 96 ford f250 4x4 with meyers 7.5’ poly plow with E-60 pump.
147k miles. Has typical rust on wheel wells and tailgate.
5.8L 351w V8. Automatic.
Studded snow tires. This thing is a beast in the snow. Have never gotten stuck. ever.
Has the heavy duty front end.
8ft bed with ford bedliner.
bought few years back from west herr ford, it was their lot truck. so it was dealer serviced most of its life.

needs a few things that im doing this week before selling. replacing transfer case shifter bracket(common item to break), needs muffler. removing rest of pinstriping and giving it a good cleanin.

truck is too big for me this year, only signed one contract due to new baby on way, which she is here now. literally used it less than 10 times this year. looking to downsize to atv. so…

Looking to sell or trade for nice 4x4 atv with plow. 01,02,03,04 up polaris or yamaha preferred. lemme know what you got. will consider partial trades if atv is a little older.

That’s a sexy machine. I’d love to wreck some shit in that.

How much you looking to get cash wise? I need a good truck, and my SSi money will be in my account any day (supposed to be last thurs, but Feds all took a week off cus of snow).

Only considering ATV trades?

I forgot to put price up. Price is in craigslist ad. $3500/bo sprung a fuel leak which should be fixed by saturday. Have someone interested after leak fixed but he dint leave deposit so it’s still available. As for trades I need something to plow with but don’t hav to put on road so atv fits the bill. Unless ur offering that r1 in ur sig. Haha

even if you don’t want to trade but hav 4x4 atv for sale,post it up. Wen truck sells I’ll be lookin to buy.