96 Hyundai Accent - Beater or parts car

Hey ppl I’ve got a 96 accent I bought as a beater from my friend that moved to Alberta, was origionally gonna be my beater till my 200sx was fixed up n such, but I dont have the tiem and now i’m moving and dotn have the room to store it. So here goes
Its jsut outside barrie(Angus) needs a new bumper, left fender and headlight because my friends g/f’s mom decided to try and see how strong her trailer hitch is. Car runs but it has a squeeky belt. other then front damage cars exterior is in good condition(especially if ur using as a parts car) has one broken handle(right rear). and the interior is in beater shape lol, armrest is broken and has 3 of the inside door handles snaped but are easily replaced i jsut dont have the time. Lookin for $500 and its yours i gtg rid of it.
I want it gone by the end of the month.

e-mail: bmfb1983@hotmail.com
Serious inquiries only, would consider trades depending on what you have.

Edit: Forgot the specifics

Its Blue, Has just under 200k on it, the center armrest is broken, there is some surface rust no to much though its a 4 door. Damage isnt that bad, nothing mechanical was affected alignment is fine, it was mainly the upper front left portion of the bumper. I just cut off the the peice that was broken, it needs a leftside headlight…and leftside fender. I will try and get pics today. Also it has alpine type r front speakers in the door with crossovers and tweaters. willing to let go with the car for the right price.

Thanks ppl
Branden

Edit: $300 with speakers

color? 2 or 4 door? km’s? rust? pix?

how serious is the damage?
armrest as in center armrest or the one on door?
if door handles snapped, how the hell u get outta the car? n which one hasnt broken yet?