97-03 3800 supercharger parts

Well i got this stuff off a good friend for my car but im not going to need it im going to buy a street bike instead of boosting my car. so its For sale all parts came off a running gtp so i am 100% parts work.

Supercharger with manifold, stock pulley.Throttle Body on it (MAF, IAT, TPS, BBV, PCV are attached)

Evap Purge Solenoid

Stock gtp injectors with rail and clips

3800 supercharger engine cover.

MAP sensor and bracket

I paid 100$ for everything because it was my best friend that sold it to me so that is what i want for it FIRM i wont even waste my time for less.

hmm…i think IKSHO89 would be interested…ill pass this along to him.

k thanks sucks i cant boost my car but i really want a bike

PM’d

np :slight_smile:

Where are you located, how many miles on parts, any pics of the rotors?

i can get pics and im located in Niagara falls

just letting everyone know i got all day and night tonight (i can meet real late tonight i usually work swing shift so im up) or tomarrow till about 8pm (got to work at 10) then i am going on vacation for a week so i wont be around and i might not be close to a computer to respond to pms etc…

you have a pm call me

$100 is a steal for all of this, as long as the rotors still have coating on them the s/c is a solid buy. Just swap out the coupler in the snout, new oil and a nice port job.

holly crap!!!, If i had the right engine i would find 100$ somewhere to buy this! Bump for a Great Deal!!

sold

PM me your number

sold