2nd gen front bumper
2nd gen rear bummper
drivers seat
pass. seat

make offers

p/m me or aim me mikeyyy1388

25 bucks for the front if its for a 97-99. lmk

35 and u got a deal

also have a hood for sale has a little dent in form where the strut came up and hit it , nothing that couldnt be fixed cant see it to bad i put touch up paint on it barely could even tell 40$ its urs …pm me

You still have the front bumper?

still got both bumpers

[quote=“97eclipse420a,post:6,topic:31964"”]

still got both bumpers

[/quote]

PMd about the front bumper

any pics of the rear bumper?

im going to try to get some pics of the bumpers today by the time iget home from school its to dark out

thanks mike, oem front and rear bumpers for 75(combined) in great shape- cant beat it. awesome seller

thanks , glad your happy

[quote=“97eclipse420a,post:11,topic:31964"”]

thanks , glad your happy

[/quote]

Well thanks for following through on the sale with me… WTF is that about DUDE??? :shrug:

u never got ahold of me again sorry and he came and picked them up from syracuse and gave me more for em sorry

[quote=“97eclipse420a,post:13,topic:31964"”]

u never got ahold of me again sorry and he came and picked them up from syracuse and gave me more for em sorry

[/quote]

Whatever, kinda rude that is all. I probably PMd you what 10-15 times last Thursday and Friday. And you said you would take pictures, but I never received those either.

listen i go to school and when im not at school till late,i got ur pms and that was the last i heard i didnt hear nothing about meeting u after that soi didnt think u wanted them anymore sorry