98-01 Integra GSR or LS Front Bumper, Hood, and Headlights

Just as the title says looking to buy a 98-01 Integra GSR or LS Front Bumper, Hood, and Headlights. would perfer it to be from a GSR and if the color can be white that would be awsome too. Let me know what you have, post it up or message me, include a price too. thanks :tup:

GSR and LS are the same…

i have a hood. it’s black

Sounds like it’s time for a JDM front from Toronto JDM.

i know they are the same… and i know you have a hood, this isn’t for me, it is for dylan, and idk why he hasn’t bought your hood yet… just was putting this out there for him lol, i don’t think he knows i even made this thread yet.

that would be nice, but i think he wants to enojoy driving the car more right now, then the JDM front end.

Tell him not to be a FGGT ill throw a motor in my car and he can buy mine JDM front done! :tup:

i think i made him the suggestion to throw his motor in your car but :gotme:

I have headlights from a 94 idk if there the same but i’d sell em cheap if they’ll fit.

I have full GSR black interior and headlights if you need it.

how much for he headlights? and what year are they from also? im really looking for a front bumper and need a good deal!

i have a brand new bumper for an integra. 390-1581 if interested.

price and what year is it for and does it say integra on it…

I have some EDM 98-01 adjustable leveling headlights with motors, switch and wiring if you are interested?

i have a passanger side oem fender if you need it.

Bump this bitch up. Now that I know Evan went ahead and made me a want to buy thread without me knowing and before I was ready to buy shit haha. EVAN YOURE A FGGT

Anyways what I’m actually looking for is a 94-97 front bumper, 94-97 headlights, and a hood. If anyone has a hatch I may or may not need one but I’m not sure yet. I really just need the bumper, hood and, headlights. My car is Taffeta white so that is the most preferable color, but don’t be afraid to offer anything up, I’m going to need to paint the entire car anyways.

Thanks guys.

edit: I also need the directionals for the bumper

it’s too bad i just sold my bumper and hatch

I pmed you back I also have the bumper off my 94 its red and in good shape. I’ll sell it cheap if you wanna make a deal with the head lights.

hood/fenders are same from 94-01

lights/bumpers must match (ex: 94-97 lights and 94-97 bumper)

LS or GSR, the front ends don’t differ by model.

Yea I know. I hate the 98-01 front I’m converting to the 94-97

I thought you only had a rear bumper? I only need a front bumper.

PM’d back

I think most of us know that but honda4life is a ra-tard

i meant hood and hatch sorry lol