FS: $20 94-01 Acura Integra STOCK (Hood,rad support) WHITE

PLEASE TAKE $20 for the hood and free rad support.

how much for just the bumper???

what condition is the hood in?

is the front bumper the 94-97 version, or the 98-01? if its the 98+ i might be interested if its really good condition and your not too far from NT

i will check on the version of the bumper.bumper cover has two “fixable hole” $15, hood is a good starter.(needs paint)$25, rad support (great shape) $30. everything can be picked up at my house in cheektowaga (near the 33 & 90). with prices this this low dont be picky.

you probably already know, but in the grill area, if its completely open then its a 98+, and if theres a divider going across the center of it its the 94-97… how big are the holes? its not warped or cracked or anything like that is it?

i think it is a 94-97 but it is at the shop and dont rem… i will check. the holes arent large at all, someone thought it was saveable. this stuff just came with the car, not my style. (the where going to put it on a eg)

ill take it!..

you dont have the headlights by chance???

^ do not put an integra front end on your EG, :picard:

can i pick up the bumper today??? i have pmed a cupple times and nothing back …let me know please

sorry, i will have to pick it up. i will give you a call later.

how much for hood?

just a tip that most people know, but for those who don’t… for whoever gets the bumper:

the 94-97 front bumper requires 94-97 headlights, and the 98+ requires 98+ headlights… they don’t mix well if at all…

$25

[quote=“TheSecondMe,post:13,topic:30629"”]

just a tip that most people know, but for those who don’t… for whoever gets the bumper:

the 94-97 front bumper requires 94-97 headlights, and the 98+ requires 98+ headlights… they don’t mix well if at all…

[/quote]

yes good tip the lights are a lil diff

bumper pending sale, everything ready for the picking.

bumper = Sold

everything else = need to go

bump from the hood, for the hood.

PLEASE TAKE $20 for the hood and free rad support.

bump-o