WTB: Integra hood and rear bumper

I am looking for a good condition rear 98+ bumper. Need these yesterday.

Gotz a hood already.

97cavy on here can get them new…

Yea I talked to him before. Prefer oem, will take aftermarket if it comes to it.

If you get the capa stuff its a great fit wouldnt even know. Just picked up my fenders from him a couple days ago. Deff a easy no hassle way of getting what you want…

Yeah, our old acura prices are a bit nutty. Iirc my cost on the hood alone is like $230 , rear bumper isint much cheaper and it doesn’t have the embossed lettering like the OEM piece has.

Honestly they don’t matter much to me. I know the bumper gets pricey. Last hood I bought was only 120 I forgot who that was through tho.

Yeah, im not quite sure, but our older stuff seems to be expensive as hell on certain items. List on the hood is damn near $400

Found one online, they have the hood for $130 but charge $120+ to ship it! cant even imagine what would happen if it came dented and ya had to have another one shipped. I can have the part in my hands in about 4hrs from the time i order it. I dont make shit getting parts for people. I dont get commission, and pass on my employee discount, its just nice being able to help people out, ya never know when ya might need a favor from someone!

If you could get me prices on them again. I couldn’t find the pm from you before.

Cars a 2001 acura integra gsr coupe.

I’ll shoot ya a pm

Still looking for OEM!

Bump before I have to drive hours to get these.

still gota check on my boys hood. i’ll look today and hit u up later

Sounds good, I’ll pick it up asap!

Picked up a hood, just need a rear bumper!!!

Sorry to thread jack, but a kid I know just realized his (integra) hatch window is cracked and needs a replacement. $1200 through the glass company. He does not have Comprehensive. Anyone got one?

da or dc?

I have a complete 94+ hatch he could have for $75.

DC…Really Reckone? Message has been relayed

Yes sir. Its red, has some scratches but no rust. Its sitting on my parts car at the moment.

His car is silver but her doesn’t care what color.

Just curious, if you were him, would you have it painted or pay to have the glass swapped instead?