WTB: 94-01 Acura Integra Carbon Fiber Hood and 97+ Front Bumper

Like the title states…

Any Carbon Fiber hood in decent condition/price (1994-2001)

Any decent condition/priced front bumper (1998-2001)

New/Used/Color Does Not Matter.

Just a note the bumper styles are 94-97 and 98-01. It seems as though you might be looking for 98-01, goodluck!

you got to get diff headlights to if you are gettin a 98-01 front bumper. they angle diff

hahah yeah, typo my bad, i meant to say 98-01

yeah i already got the 98-01 front bumper and headlights but my bumper has seen better days and isnt worth fixing.

i got one paid 100 for come check it

hey i got a carbon hood . make offer…do you have a stock hood?

sweet, i’ll be down sometime this weekend…ill call ya if i have time sooner.

what brand/condition is it in? and yeah i got a oem 2001 hood on it now but its seen better days. (painted type-r black)

When you get a new bumper blackIntegra. what are you doin with the old one??

it looks good from 10feet away but im painting my fender and getting a new hood so i may aswell replace/paint the front bumper while im at it. because its been fixed before and repainted before and is now dented with cracked paint…oh and its cut out for an intercooler

…meet up with me and i’ll show you my carbon hood , i want a stock hood and some cash , and my car is black so that would work out

how much do you want for it blackintegra. i am boostin my car very soon so the fact that it is cut out doesnt bother me.

no idea, i need to find a new one first haha

ok thats cool let me know when you get a new one. Tell toby and he can tell me when you get one.