98 Mustang GT Goes Down

So because I don’t have the funds to create the car I want, I’m disqualified from stating my views on how I find some cars unacceptably slow? :nuts:
And yeah, by ‘nothing to back it up with’ you are refering to money (or lack thereof). I don’t understand why one has to personally own a fast car in order to talk shit. Speed is relative. Ask any physicst. If one has experienced a certain amount of speed (or more correctly acceleration), then he/she has full right to be unhappy with anything less. This is also why my car will never be fast enough. “You can never have too much power, just not enough traction.”

Mo’ money = Mo’ speed.

The difference is I don’t live in a fantasy world where 14sec cars are considered respectable. My shit is slow to me. I’ve accepted that. I am also working towards fixing that issue. Slowly but surely, I will have the money to do what I want. Till then, I’ve set my goals.

Anyway, you guys are obviously only used to thinking within a small envelope. And maybe instead of high-fiving each other for beating 14sec cars, you should accept the fact that 14sec is not anything special. Then set higher goals and achieve them.

But looking at this from another point of view, some people are genuinely content with their cars. I call these people ‘lucky bastards’. It doesn’t matter if they have a 10sec car or a 14sec car, if they’re happy with it, they’re not spending time/money making it faster.

So who here is genuinely content with a 14sec car? :bigok: