99 escalade.... 72k miles

Hey guys, up for sale is my 99 escalade. New fuel pump, tune up, intake gasket, wheel bearing, ujoints. Etcetc. Mechanics are solid, great winter or, daily beater. Body is solid but paint is lil rough. Trailer brake controller installed, ready to tow.
Pics will be up later. Looking for $5500 firm!!!

Glws, I loved this truck!

bump!!! ill try to get pics up later tonight. Price is OBO… this truck has been extremely reliable and a beast thru the snow. I still drive it daily to keep the miles and salt off my BMW.

what motor does this thing have?
in for pictures

Vortec 350… I also installed a trailer brake and all wiring so its ready for towing. I towed my BMW race car with ease.

With traffic in front of us going 25mph in a 45pmh zone. This makes JD very angry.

added a couple pics. price is OBO guys. I realy need to move this thing out. :slight_smile: Going up on craigslist soon.

bumping this up for a new price. $5500.00 FIRM!!! this is and will be my bottom dollar so if your interested and dont have that much dont bother. Thank you and have a great day. :slight_smile:

Put it on Craigslist, you’ll have a ton of people that want it compared to on here, you can get the 6.5 it’s worth it.

Glws

bump!

up

Good price, I would say post on craigslist and it will be gone in 48 hours…