9ft kayak

Im finally going to part ways with my first kayak I ever owned. Its perfect for someone who is looking just to take it out on the lake one afternoon or any creek, pond, body of water around here. I have no use for it now that I have 2 others.

-9ft
-red
-cupholder (believe me its a plus to have)

The bad: The bottom of it is painted black after I had it patched from a tiny rock scratch in back from getting cought on a rock at this years regatta. The Scratch did not go all the way through but I still had it patched to be on the safe side.

http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g149/tonybaloni31/kayak-1.jpg
http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g149/tonybaloni31/cradle.jpg

Selling the Kayak, Paddle and life vest for $120
Ill include the Thule kayak rack for $30 bucks more.
Located in west seneca

im aware the kayak is older but is there a link to the model? im like 6 foot 210lbs. would this be good or should i look elseware

Its about 2 years old. Ill try to find the link… the max weight on the card said 240lbs and the guy im kayaking with in the top picture is 6’3 and he fits in them perfectly. They have a lot of room. Ill go searching for a link.

Interested in trading for passes to HV??? I am interested in kayak and racks.

http://www.flexkayaks.com/vertex.html Max weight is actually 260lbs.

---------- Post added at 11:33 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:31 AM ----------

Im just going to go with a cash sale on this one. Not looking for any trades but thanks anyways.

ok. ill get in touch soon. hope this is still for sale tomarrow. possibly free delivery? im right past the WS/SB line on seneca street

I will take the saddles if I can, for cash.

I have the same kayak. It’s nice and gets the job done. My buddy used mine he weighs about 235lbs and had no problems. Other than trying to keep up with a group it’s a solid kayak. Tends to be a little slower than other kayaks.

GLWS

pmed

I’m interested without the saddle so, if he buys im still 100% interested

I beat you to another FS thread man. Guns, kayaks I’m always quick to snag a good deal. :wink:
I am planning on getting the kayak tonight, no saddles though since I don’t have a roof rack. Should be fun to transport in the spring without one. 8/

It’s not my sale thread but as far as PM’s go this is SPF to me. Hopefully flinTC can update and confirm on the thread so I can stop getting nervous. :wink:

Yeah, I pmed everyone back who was interested so far and said I was just waiting for you to confirm with me… which we did about 2 minutes ago. It was taking me a while to get back online when work got busy. If for some reason Tradersbase changes his mind tonight or does not take it I will contact llink78 and work something out with you since you were second interested. thanks guys.

Not a problem…I just wanted to be sure I was on the same page as you. I’ll be home waiting for the text. :slight_smile:

I should have offered to trade you one of my bikes to make some extra room for the kayak. :wink:
Just kidding, thanks for dropping the kayak off. Nice meeting you guys.