A BIG :TUP: to JSkrappaaaaa!

Recently, my alternator belt was squealing at start up, and the tensioner was maxed out.

No problem right? Just get a new belt…

Well, I bought the belt last month from him, and I didn’t have the reciept.

I called him up, and he told me to come right in. Had a few different sizes there for me as soon as I got there.

The issue today was, that I wouldn’t have been able to return the old napa belt to him until later. But he was willing to work around that, and just have me return it later. But it never came to that.

I brought my tools and took 15 minutes, and replaced it in the parking lot, which he let me do.

He even let me take 2 different sizes, and see which one I wanted. While I was busy taking the old one out, he looked some more and found another size that might work!

It really impressed me, that even after he had me out the door, and replacing my belt, he continued to look for more appropriate sizes! :tup:

I gave him my old belt, he wrote down the new belts size, and sent me on my way. FREE OF CHARGE.

He even showed me how to test the belt, to see if the squealing would return.

I just wanted to let everyone know how helpful, and courteous Hank was. And went totally out of his way, to help me. I asked for an inch, and he gave me a yard.

If you need anything from Pep Boys, Autozone, or Carquest… I would totally recommend seeing if Hank has it first.

Thanks Hank A Lank!!!

:tup: :tup:

skrappa is the man…

:word: Hank’s a great guy. I ordered (what the book claimed) was a brand new alternator from him. Before he ordered it, he used his :snky: resources and found out it was in fact remanufactured, called me back and let me cancel the order with no hassle.

Then, after I broke my radiator replacing the alt he got a new one for me within a couple hours of my calling and ordering.

Thanks again man!

:tup:

yeah man HUGE :tup: to skrappar…he let me test out some brand new plug wires when my car was running like ass to see if they would solve my issues.

hank is the man…

he has deff helped me out ALOT!!!1

Yeah great guy

ah, the good old, “birds and bees” talk.

actually it was a talk about emo kids that wear girls pants. And like to hug men :slight_smile:

he told me to stay away from them…they are bad!

good thing you haven’t taken his advice…

:gay:

we call each other all the time.

HAHAHAH!

you silly emo

Blushing. Thank you Beck, and everybody else.

All of you guys are great, thank you for your buisness.

WTF…see i guess it all depends how you know hankster…he is my freekin manager at work and uhh… i freekin hate him…IHATEYOUHANK.

^lmao, no one likes there boss

Hanks always the man to see… we’ve broke out the ole parts book many times and he’s always more then helpful and willing to look shit to up to make it work; or make it right.

Always check with him first & foremost

lol - took you long enough to sign up here