Anybody or know someone that works at Pepboys???

I need to get my Alternator exchanged but I am not sure they will do it.Reason is I now have a PI swap and the 95 style Alternator is tearing up my belt.The mounting is different and I need to switch to the 96+ style Alternator case to mount it propely.The Alternator on the car now is a Pepboys piece still under warranty.
Need some help guys,Maybe someone can pull some strings for me.
Thanks in advance!

tell them exactly that and say my car is the end of the 95 model year and it has the 96+ enigne style

Well I told them it had the updated intake manifold on it and the mounting was different.I think I am just going to return it and see if I can get my money back.I’ll just say “Hey it’s my 3rd Alt in less than a year and they keep tearing my belts up”.

The reason it is eating belts on me is because the shaft for the pulley ends up bending and then the pulley isn’t rotating straight anymore.I think it bent today (To the point is was extemely noticable) when I was in the middle of a 2-3 shift because thats when it started screaming.

why not just go in there say its busted again and have them give u an alt for a 96 as the replacements

i think autum still works at the one on the BLVD

autumn has just like me quit that place. u can a goto hamburg talk to dave boffy tell him sent u or go to elmwood and talk to the store manager kevin also tell him my name

I think I will go to the one on the blvd and tell them the quality of this part is simply junk.I want my money back so I can buy a OEM piece.I have delt with Drew over at the Blasdell store and he is a complete moron.He doesn’t know shit about parts and has to be one of the most ignorant people I know.

Ok just got off the phone with Kevin at the Elmwood store and he sounds like he is going to help me out.But we will see.I didn’t drop any names but I did give him a quick run down of what was going on.

I will be taking the part to him this afternoon to see if he can help me out.

Ok went to pepboys and got a refund.The guys at the Elmwood store are much more driven towards service.But I was only suppose to get back $135 and the girl gave me back $180.She was looking at me kinda funny with that whole I wanna bang ya look so maybe that is why.Eh I don’t know.Who cares.Bottom line is now I have an alternator from a Mustang GT and with the right brackets I think this one will hold up much better.Thanks for the help in direction guys.

was a fat ass or a skinny emo chic.

My father just quit the Niagara Falls Blvd location, and went to Autoparts International by Gander Mountain. Company has pretty much fucked him over several times. Now for more money he gets a brand new truck, about 20 less a week, and gets to wear whatever at work.
Auto part stores aren’t what they used to be anymore.

who is ur dad.

Fat ass for sure.Kinda scary.Maybe she didn’t want to rape me but more like she wanted to eat me???Who knows.All I know is I got $50 more than I shoulda got and I already drank it away!

I have an account with Auto Part International on Camp road.Don and Pat always give me the hook up and their parts seem to be of the highest quality,(Close to OEM)

I just put a set of their Rotors and Pads on my 97 Blazer and wow what a difference.Very quality stuff they have there.