A bunch of stuff for sale.. Look within

$250 - J30 vlsd

$50 OBOKADE MAFS- Stock MAFS with plug and an air filter, I took it off to put the z32 MAFS on, don’t know what it’s worth give me $40 and its yours

$200 OBO MSD BTM- Used but in good condition with wiring. Still haven’t decided if I’m going to use it or not, it has an aftermarket potentiometer on it to control it but that’s the way I bought it. Would like to get 200 otherwise I will hold onto it.

$100 OBO Stock s13 suspension- front and rear struts out of my car that I removed to put coilovers in $100 takes all four corners

$250 OBO Stock 7 spokes w tires- These are currently on my car but I have 17’s waiting for spring, if someone wants them I will throw the 17’s on early. Good Bridgestone G009’s front and grand spirit rear snows (had them laying around and were a little bit better in the snow) also come with the other two G009’s to make a matched set. $250 obo

$250 OBO KADE Block and rotating assembly- I got this spare block and rotating assembly when I bought my car, it seems to be in great condition and have gobs of white lithium grease on it to keep it healthy. I just have nowhere to store it, $250 obo

$50 OBOKADE A/C Compressor- Got it with the car, I want to put back on but don’t have a condenser or lines so if you do let me know otherwise $50 obo

$40 OBO Electric Fan with Mounting brackets- Also came with the car, already have one on the car and no use for another $40 obo I think its 12”

$5 KADE Stock Clutch Fan- it is what it is, $5

$50 OBO Full KADE upper and lower intake- has the sensors and stuff I don’t know what’s missing but there is lots of stuff there. I have no use for it other than maybe polishing it. $50 obo

$100 OBO HKS SSQV BOV- doesn’t have the mounting flange but does come with a new o-ring I bought this in hopes to use it but cannot recirculate so my loss your gain, the vacuum barb (where you hook up the line) had broken off but I had a machine shop bore out the hole and press in a new barb so it’s good to go, $100 obo

Will trade for….

Rear multilink
Bigger 17 tires (not 215 40 17)
Cams for a KA-T car
VLSD
Black Dash
Drivers power door panel
Shifter boot
Seats (very nice condition)

Thanks for your interest

bump, need cash, prices are ballpark make me an offer. im not shy