FS: All my stuff (Seats, clutch, VLSD, MAF, Fans and more)

Hello all,

I need my room back! Parting out your car is not a good thing to do when you live in an apartment. I am selling the rest of my crap so hopefully I can sleep in my bed again sometime in the next 2 weeks. I will be updating this with more stuff as I uncover it in my room.

Seats:

Driver and passenger leather S13 seats, tan - $25 each, $40 for both
-Passenger side looks wicked sexy, driver’s side has tear on bolster

Flywheel

Newly resurfaced flywheel, never used since machining was done, still in the box. Unless you have hookups with a machine shop, there is no way you can get your flywheel resurfaced for cheaper than I am selling it.

$40 if you give me your old flywheel.

N60 Mafs x 4:

-These are physically the exact same as the Z32 MAF, I just believe that these can support less power. These MAF are good for up to 350 hp. Each one comes with pigtail, and all are in good condition. Asking price is $50.

Stock S13 Brakes, ABS

4 rotors and 4 calipers fully loaded.

I put these on last april, brand new, so they are still in terrific shape. I do alot of engine braking and mostly highway driving, so the pads and rotors are barely used at all. I would prefer to sell it as an entire set.

$160 for everything

S14 Distributor

Selling the distributor + used cap and rotor. I took this out of a working engine when I swapped it into an S13.

$40

S13 Hicas power steering rack

No leaks, and it has a better steering ratio than the non hicas racks. Who wouldn’t want it???

$60

S13 fuel sending unit + pump

Unit was installed new on my car a year ago. No rust, no problems.

$120

J30 Front brakes

Set of front calipers from a 1994 J30. Quick and easy upgrade over the stock calipers. Bolt right up and use the same lines as the stock brakes. They come with pads, but you should probably buy new ones.

$40

S13 5 speed transmission

5 speed tranny with 225 XXX km on it. Did not grind when pulled from the car. Does not have shifter, but comes with the release fork and bearing.

$100

S13 wiring harness and ECU

Uncut and complete wiring harness and 5 speed manual ECU.

$80 for harness
$40 for ECU

Turbos

I have 2 turbos for sale. Not sure of the make or exact specs, but they are pretty big. I was told that they are T3 flanged and have 60 trim turbine wheels, but I am not sure. One of them has it’s internal wastegate welded shut, and the other is externally gated. I will upload pictures soon.

$100 each

Corbeau seat pending sale.

do you honestly find it nessecary to have 6 threads… you have 5 individual threads made for your lsd, mafs, fans etc etc then 1 thread with everything combined…

the 5 individual threads should be deleted/removed by the mods but its quite apparent that they havent been doing a very good job as of late…

No, it isn’t necessary. I made the thread with everything combined because I saw how cumbersome it was having all the rest of the threads. I tried editing the titles of the other ones to “please lock”, but for some reason it didn’t save the changes on some of the threads. 1 thread is better anyways than 5. Just means I will have an easier time keeping it up near the top of the for sale section. Thank you for your suggestion, and it was not my intention to clutter the for sale board (quite the opposite actually)

Fans, cams, clutch sold.

Black cloth seats, VLSD + driveshaft + axles, pending sale

I will post up pictures of the seats when I get home again. I am going to be checking this thread on both of the fucking forums, so I should get back to you soon if you PM me. Best thing to do would probably be to email me at Orlando [dot] Skeete [at] pwc [dot] ca and lskeete [at] msn [dot] com. Include both of those addresses in your email because I can not check my work account from home and I cant check my home account from work.

1 MAFS sold, 4 remaining.

VLSD, ABS driveshaft, axles all sold. Now buy the rest of my stuff guys.

Corbeau seat is gone,

OEM aero was added.

Fuel sending unit + pump added

J30 brakes added.

You styll got the leather seat package??

Rear leather seat was sold. Still have the front 2 seats. Passenger seat looks great, driver side seat is messed on the bolster.

rear valance fiberglass too?

Yup. sides and rear are both fiberglass

sides and rear sold to me

see you sunday

Aero is sold, bump for the rest of this shit.

i would like to pick up these brakes by this weekend if possible
my number is 519-362-5312, i am located in guelph

Alright cool, just let me know when you want to pick them up. I will give you the rear portion of the ebrake cables too, since I have no use for them. My phone number is 416 358 3720

Added tranny, harness, ecu and turbos. BUY MY STUFF!

updated price for turbos. Cut what I was looking for in half. Oh my gawd, you don’t believe! 50% off!!!