A Good DD

Posting this up for my friend, he is looking for a nice dd thats good on gas. maybe a civic, doesnt really matter just not american made. Lowest miles and best condition he can find in his price range. Must be an auto. His price range is $3k-$5k. Let me know what you have and I’ll pass the word on. Thanks.

My dad has a 1995ish Saturn with like 40K miles, super minty fresh I bet he would sell for about $2500. Car is like new garaged entire life, suto (with power/economy shift option) and gets 30+ mpg. 4 door.

i may be getting in touch with you, main thing is reliability because he has no knowledge of cars. he would rather spend that little extra for something that will last

Car runs great A/C blows cold, one owner. If you want a car to get you from A to B this is it.

2000 VW Passat 1.8T
-5 speed automatic transmission
-82k miles
-gets about 30MPG highway
-mechanically solid
-only flaws are some scrapes and tiny bit of rust bubbling up

Let me know if he’s interested. I could deliver this for free.

http://nyspeed.com/forums/showthread.php?t=74684

I have a 99 civic ex coupe 132k silver automatic probably lookin at $4500ish

yeah fuck american cars. spend more money on a civic with a gaggillion miles. especially since he just wants a driver and isnt into cars at all you should just rule out ameican cars. I mean considering I’ve had 4 hondas and 1 of them needed 2 transmissions, 2 of them needed 1 transmission, and 1 of them needed 1 engine.

oh and I’ve had 8 domestics and not one of them ever needed a driveline piece replaced, this includes 2 cobras, a SRT4 and a few shitty cars I fucking HAMMERED. I’ve accumulated WAY more reliable miles on my domestics.

I have an 1997 eagle talon TSI turbo automatic, front wheel drive, 122,000 miles, apline CD deck, remote starter. 4,000ish

its what he wants/is looking for, if you dont have something to offer then stay out of my thread dont shit it up

2000 Jetta, GLS 2.0 4cyl 5 speed,red, Florida car, small scrap over right rear wheel well, sunroof. 114k

$3900