a little history of my civic

I figured it out. I’m back on… Thanks Ray! I know it’s a lot of work, but it will be worth it. it’s built well lite and has a history.haha. 94-97 Mark Pettograsso from East coast audio built it. It was prob the first Honda in the area to have any work dun to it. It had a cam, head work, throttle body, header, crane hi6, coilovers, 17’s haha. remember it was 94’ it also went to the world finals in Daytona for the 151-300 sq class. Rember when car stereo contests were cool.haha. Anyway, around 98’ I put a ZEX nitrous kit in the car and with a 75 shot went 13.4 @ 102 mph. I wanted to go fast and build a real drag car, so I gutted the car and sold everything out of it, and with the help of everyone at APG we set off to build something fast. We had ABS chassis do the cage and all the front end stuff. I was having my “friend” Steve Taylor from LA do the engine for me. LS VTEC, 87mm bore 95mm crank 2" deck spacer we were shotting for 300hp to the wheels. I sent out the block, head and $5000 never to see any of that again. thus never finishing the car. Now would be a great time for someone to get it going again. someone call me to make an offer or trade me something cool. (518) 542-3366. A single cam and some spray and you could have a fast car. Rember, traction is key. This car has the sus out of Lanny Hega’s old 9.50et. civic.

You’re nuts :lol

Good luck!

Where the funky hell do you people come up with your usernames?

hes a hot rod and classic/rat chopper guy… he rolls with another guy with the alias of Rusty Sparkplug

Keeping it and selling it in the same post?

doesnt say anything about keeping it. just a run down of what it is, and where it used to be.

i tried to find a picture of when mark owned it…but i cant…jeremy you have to find that…so people can see what it used to look like…

I just figured the Im back on part meant he was keeping it.

no he had problems logging into the site, but its all cleared up now, hence im back on.

duhhhhh

Ok, I didnt realize that. I thought it was another of those Honda for sale posts where the owner decides to keep it afterall like Stallmer and Joey always post.

I will look for a picture. Also don’t forget about my homie burnt piston. of the infamous Roadheads mc. check it on myspace it’s real…some bad motherfuckers!

i always forget about burnt piston :sad

Like '99 first set of 18’s on a civic on the East Coast! Rember clear tail lights. lol

oh man. nostalgia. is that marks rabbit next to it

i dont care what anyone says, i love that early ricer stage of cars, that civic is sick :cool

thats kind of obvious…

and with a set of stock or 50/50 tails that car would look good today, except to the i’m to scared to not fit in with honda-tech crew.

i know you said simply make an offer, but I’m wondering what you are looking to get. PM me, might know somebody interested

$3000 and I will throw in the clear tail lights if I can find them