A little some thing to celebrate

lololol

Apparently somebody thinks theyre a fucking clown.

something in your truck? or u talkin about boots *****?

:rofl idk who the fuck did that, i heard some names, but that was silly

that doesn’t make it any better

:rofl hahahah they turned upi at the end of the night as mcfluffy found everything in the garbage can !

nope lol

Well I was talking about the shoe deal there

oh ya, that was fuckin dumb silly… very very mean guys !

when i went to leave it took me a few minutes to find my shoes as they were black like 20 other pair in the pile!!!

:rofl :rofl :rofl

:rofl wtf?

When I left my shoes got booted under the car somehow and I witnessed the “said to be Ugg thief” launch the last real Ugg into a pile of shit :rofl :rofl

this is exactly why i kept my shoes inside , against rules or not

took my socks off too, i feel like pjb telling a story but… i wasn’t about to soak my fuckin socks in beer and slide them all over the floor collecting dirt so i could stick my feet into my shoes for a nice short ride home to lebanon lol especially with the floor heat on eww

:rofl:rofl:rofl

lol that was alotta fun. Thanks for the hospitality Sean! :thumbup :thumbup

ya thanks sean, idk how u let people come two nights in a row to party tht shit would drive me nuts

Haha I hate all of you

Found a boot in the garbage and in the middle of Sean’s field :rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl

Yea and found a half gallon of ice cream in my yard

ahahaha, I blame Singh for all of it

NO SKATEBOARDING IN THE HOUSE

ahahaha damn kids and their rap music

Buncha hooligans is what it is

i had the best time trying to sleep upside down in the single seat chair/couch/loveseat thing this morning… why don’t those fucking things recline wat the shittttttttttttttttttt

They do… hahahaha we figured it out this morning