A little some thing to celebrate

I dunno what to tell you man. You picked the wrong spot to sleep

I saw that when I left and thought it was a little odd.
Maybe Pete was trying to give your yard an ice cream paint job.

truth. i slept on the floor without a blanket. i was so tired i passed out in like 3 minutes

Thanks for the fine hospitality. More visible tang nextime please. Ugg

Will take that into consideration-Sean

Carrow left with one boot. And fell on her ass in seans driveway and was ballin .

:rofl… she needed some dick biggg time

Yea well the banging never helped due to the 1 boot slam she got on the drive way.

the other boot is in the driveway

I moved it indoors

MOTHER FUCKER ! LOL omfggggg
ya cuz i woke up mad early dude i was SO desperate to sleep and lay down somewhere that i ducked down to the basement and found the couch lance passed out on the night before… however it smelt so fucking bad from beer and puke that i was like FUCK IT im gonnna go home and sleep LOLL so i just did htat… if i knew that shit reclined i woulda slept till noon… i needed it

I slept till 1 haha

yeah speaking of that couch…it just smelled horrendous. :rofl

my sneakers sat in the shoe rack all night, in the same spot. so who ended up being the sneaker/fugg/ugg bandit?

i usually can’t sleep without a blanket or sheet over me , idk why :lol i saw u moved to the floor and was like FUCK unless i sleep on the hardwood im out of luck, i almost combined the one seater couches together haha

i thought it was you tbh LOL or jammer

so who was it ?

i thought i was jammer,but i dont think it was now

i just don’t thinkit was only cuz he wasn’t there long enough, early enough to really know whos shoes he was fucking with, i think it was someone who got there a bit earlier… but idk

i dont give a SHIT, they didnt touch my shoes and that is all i care about, they obviously knew better than to fuck with my SHIT

nah i wouldnt mess with someones foot wear. ever. nothing worse than walking home barefoot in the winter. im not that guy sorry to disappoint

i had a pair of boots stolen on deployment. nothing worse than getting new boots and having to break them in by bein on the flightdeck for 16hours. my feet were destroyed after that.

im not disapointed

idk who it is, im kinda curious now