A little some thing to celebrate

dont make me smack u again:lol and im not fuckin with adam again,my throat still hurts,and i have a nice lump on my head from when me and gatville bouunced heads

Damn, last thing I remember was PJB entering the party and everyone getting hyped up, then I hit on LaDuke’s girlfriend or whatever for awhile. I missed quite a bit I guess.

haha… sorry about that… will not be drinking Adam’s jungle juice or whatever again for a long time lol…

I think she is well past Stage 7 lmao…

Nice meeting you as well KDUBSSSS. Thanks for letting me know that you are “kdubs” on here, wouldn’t have known otherwise.

word… you were smashed kjugz

HAHA… you introduced with your sn so I did too lol… it seamed right thing to do at the moment lol

You kept trying to get me to drink that quake shit for a while and I didnt want to because I didnt want to end up like you did last night.

Ill be there later tonight.

I’ve been looking forward to tonight all day :rofl see ya’ll in an hour or so

ill be there someetime around 9ish…PJB u better be there!

Aww cmon now!! You were lovin the juice last night :lol

Fuck all of you

Yeah, Ill be there in a bit.

wow glad to see u were able to make it to a pc today after last night

puke today at all ? u looked fuckin awesome last night :rofl im guessing you wont be going or at least not drinking tonight ?

i’ll be heading down in a bit im tryin to get jammer to show his ugly face there

Kdubber glad to meet you, tho u didnt say nothin to me for mad long until i realized u were on the forum wtffffffff

hahaha :rofl so i guess for the dudes who thought maybe they missed out the first night are actually realizing they won now

LOL… sorry I didn’t know many people so waited till ppl introduced me lol…

atleast she’s a cute psycho.

fuck are my boots

I’ll take 1 real and 1 fake please.

^ ROFL wonder if she ever got them back :shifty

welllllll…was a good night till i wanted to leave… found my fucking shoe in the garbage can along with a few other pair,wasnt really pleased AT ALL thanks who ever did it