A.S.S DIY open for operation

Albany Speed Shop Is Proud to Introduce a Do-It-Yourself service option.

Located at 2017 Central Ave a.k.a New Salem Saab, Albany Speed Shop offers Do-It-Yourself Service via service bay rentals with a lift! Visit www.albanyspeedshop.com for pricing details.
Albany Speed Shop is please to officially announce the beginning of some really exciting times.
Do you like to work on your vehicle and save some money by changing your own oil or rotating you tires? Perhaps you want to upgrade some exhaust or install a transmission is your street rod? What about cleaning the underside of your Show car?
Ever find yourself wishing you had a Vehicle Lift or a roof over your head, more room in your shop, better lighting or an air compressor? Well you can have what you need now!
Albany Speed Shop a.k.a New Salem Saab is now booking appointments for bay and lift rentals. The program is simple.
Ø ~ call Albany Speed Shop @ 518-862-2795 and ask for Service
Ø ~ Schedule the time you need in hours for a bay with a lift. (M-F 8-4 & Sat 8-12)
Ø ~The day of your appointment, wear the correct clothes (pants, work boots, shirt), your tools or whatever you’ll need to complete your job and head over to the Speed Shop.
Ø ~ When you arrive go into Service and see the Speed Shop advisor (Matt or Harold) and have your service order written, sign the wavier and be introduced to your Safety Technician.
Ø ~ We’ll bring the car inside for you and set it up on the lift including some small instructions for safety.
Ø ~Have at it, Get to work!
Our team will be there to answer questions and or offer light duty assistance. The fun has just begun. Albany Speed Shop, Your only local source for everything FAST.
ALBANY SPEED SHOP – “You turn it left, we tune it Right!” www.albanyspeedshop.com

how much?

reading>you

$65 an hour… JULY SPECIAL

Buy one hour of DIY and the second hour free!

Now is the time to fix it!

DC

I hate having a normal job, 9-5. I cant get shit accomplished durring the day.

I see you guys are open till 6P… can I swing by tomorrow after work, should be there around 5:20 ish. I just need 4 tires dismounted, thats it. Can u hook a brotha up!!!

thanks
Mike

Yep… I will not be here, but Saaboost and Harold will be here…
I let them know you are coming

Thanks

DC

Sweet that works, Ill be over tomorrow evening.

later man!

…i told them youd be here like 530…eric// Saaboost will be helping you

DC

Lovin the acronym. Your fans shall be called Assheads.

and they could wear Ass-Hats…pure marketing genius!:number1

Do you guys only allow performance vehicles in there? or can i rent a bay and work on my POS VW to get it to pass inspection.?

my friend you can rent a bay to work on your lawn mower!!

IDC…if it needs fixing…bring it!!

DC

DIY hours will be extended from 6pm until 9/10pm on these dates.

Edit: 7/21-7/22