A.S.S. Spring Fling Party

Open show.
ASS, shift, etc combined. The idea was originally to promote shift as a positive community instead of a bunch of Putz’s.

All of those ideas are awesome. Let’s throw in a crazy messy eating contest too, so we can embarrass someone lol.

Advertising plan, someone in here mentioned being involved with a local nonprofit that could help out I believe.

exactly. I agree with all of that too!

Lets see whats developes here over night and then we should roll call a meeting somewhere.

some kind of goofy ass event like that would be awesome hahah

Chili eating contest…no utensils haha. Add a ton of hot sauce so it hurts coming out the back end.

Have a hose handy and give free shirts to the guys who enter.

One Charity that helps the local community is:

www.captainyfs.com

im in as long as its not my grill and chill dates.

It’s definitely not going to be on the day of the grill n chill.

I will be there for sure!

and if there just so happens to be a dyno contest, I will make sure the bottle is filled!

daryl please call anthony coppola about this , he would like to be in this and help as well

This should be a good time.

I’m down

I agree, alot going on in my world too but i’de love to have this happen.

Just let me know dates / times and what is needed from me, i’ll do my best.

-Singh 378 3092 -text or VM

i would love to help out in someway…

Me too

john,

Whats his number?

DC

you know me i am always down to help

I’m obviously down to help also.

if this is going to be a charity event thing, you could call the sales manager here at Albany Broadcasting. Might be able to work something out to get one of the stations to send out the street team…we have jamz 96.3, fly 92.3, 104.9 the cat, 100.9 the bridge, b95.5 and Magic 590 am

Time for a meeting then. No day and time is good for all but here goes:
shift 518 spring fling charity party meeting for all that can attend and would like to be involved

When : Wednesday April 20th
Where : Albany Speed Shop/New Salem Saab
2017 central ave
.8 miles West of Taft.
Time : 6pm

bring notebook and open mind.

Dc

I’m not going to be able to make it unfortunately, but I’m sure you guys will be able to come up with a ton of ideas without me anyways. I’ll send any ideas I have via PM directly to you Darryl.