A sad day indeed.

Got some really bad news today. I finally got enough money to order my MB Battles in 18x9.5 +12 offset. They are not baller wheels at all but they are sunk face andlight and come in good offset for the decent price of $180 a wheels.

Well life went like this

I IZ DISTRAUGHTED!

lol that sucks… that happened to me when i was getting wheels from tirerack last year for the m

well fuck! what am I going to do when I get my IS?!?!?!

that was the sweetest cartoon ever, is there going to be another episode next week?

Rota makes the grid drift now

18x9.5 +12 concave “sunk” face

But i really really really don’t want to cheapen myself to that level and they are NOT fucking worth $900

FFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU whyyyyyyyyyyyyyy? Battles were only $670 shipped

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!

Good… those are ugly

son, i am dissapoint

:rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl your comic things are hilarious

You did yourself a favor imo, they look like the wheels all the ricer civics put on after teh 1st F&F movie…

SRS BZNS this is your calling. You must get Work wheels now.

the set of VS-Kfs I figured out that I wanted to put on my car came out to cost over$4500 brand new

19x11 +20 O disk

18x9.5 -10 R disk

$4570.03

man up

Get them used

If you are willing to settle with a little higher offset and 9in rear width, I know where there are 5 or so sets of VS-KF’s for sale. I also know of a set of VS-XX in 11 inch width rear 9 inch front

pics of wheels

VS-KF look like this
http://www.rbwheels.com/images/fksv.JPG

or

I’m not a huge Vs-XX fan

If I am going to spend over $1500 on wheels i want them to be exactly waht i want. The sizes i listed above both have the largest lip work offers at like 6.xx" and they are planned out to run the origin or vertex 25mm front wide fenders. I spent an entire day figuring out the exact perfect spec’d wheels

So DO IT

oh my word