A Sport bike

posting for a buddy. He has about $3000 to spend and is looking for a cbr, r6, 636, gsxr600 ect. LMK what you have. Mileage isnt an issue and no junk either. Has cash and wants it asap.

Thanks,
Lee

http://www.nyspeed.com/showthread.php?159350-2008-Yamaha-YZF-R6s-Raven

You had me worried when I first saw this thread posted, but then I saw that it’s for your friend lol.

Burnt_toast, if youre selling your bike for $3,000 then consider it sold Friday, lol.

lol no it’s 5k firm, sorry for the confusion

04 daytona 600 8800 miles 4200 firm, tuned, geared,new pilot 2 cts double bubble screen, frame sliders. clean title, never ever ever touched the ground, clean and i mean you can eat of this bike,

What color is the daytona? Looking to possibly upgrade

Silver.

you got it willy, yes its silver, and i guarantee you its the cleanest around, there is not a spec on this bike, any where, ill post up some pics

---------- Post added at 11:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:01 PM ----------

http://i102.photobucket.com/albums/m94/benmtx/35252_1440495666089_1643990757_1046177_3657575_n1.jpg

Custom set up suspension also, you can ask Darren at Steve’s cycles. This bike is spotless!

thanks guys but he is looking for around 3k even tho these are all good deals.

and mike i wouldnt sell the bike i love it haha

hey man my buddy has a heavy modded 93 gsxr1100 gots lots into it…and its crazy fast, dont know whet he wants for it tho

^ useful post, thanks for sharing your infinite wisdom.

just thought we all should give you options i mean if it was a option of getting a 1994 bike and a 2004 bike for a difference of a 1000, id be at the banks door

lee will trade for car also

EDIT - weeeeeeeeee

wrong person, i gave plenty of details about my bike

whoopsies. My bad. I keep the browser window too small at work. lol

no problem

Good to hear man, I still have that other slider and owners manual at my parents house whenever you want to get them lol.

theres some nice bikes on craigsist for around 3k