A tow dolly, for a case of beer

U haul wants to charge me for two days if I want to pick it up before 8am on wed. I have one reserved for wed. to go pick up a car in nys. But I would like to get an early start 6am.

So, if u have one I could use, I would give u a case of your beer or some $$. I would need to pick it up Tuesday and drop it off Wednesday afternoon.

so you want to rent it for “two days” but you scoff u-haul for charging you for it?

jus’ sayin’

Lol, I you want to break it down like that, then yes. Aren’t you the guy who put the car in a lake?

If I can find a uhaul that opens up earlier the 8, I would use them. If I left my house at 6am, I would be back by 1pm. No traffic.

yours truly.

technically it was a blazer…

have you tried to rent one down there then drive it up, one-way style? towing empty dollies sucks, esp down 17/80

Never thought of the one way rental. I was just going to put it in the back of the truck anyways for the down trip. I have towed with a buddies but he has since sold his. I have trailers but wanted to avoid unloading race cars to go get this car.

I’ll rent you one for one “day”… if you want. Gotta come to Arcade to get it. Think I only have an auto transport though…

Just looked it up 86, for a one way, 44 for a drop off at the same location.

Zac, send me a text Tuesday, 716.536.2329, do u give military discounts :slight_smile:

Unless you are towing with a total piece of shit do not put them in the back of a truck. they are too big to fit nicely and will tear it up. trust me, I’ve done it before My dad was pissed and was just this 91 f150