A tribute to a special car...

Im not here to brag, but rather here to give a small tribute to a special car that’s coming to Canada courtesy of Feast Auto Export.

This vehicle is a 1990 Nissan Skyline GTR, which was built by a tuning shop called Zenitani. For those that don’t know, Zenitani is a shop that’s been around since the early ages of Japan motor racing. They are overall a very well rounded shop that takes part in many forms of motor sports. Each car they build has a specific direction, which the owner can utilize in his or her fashion.

Getting on topic, this car was originally a one owner car, until the tuning shop bought it and turned it into a prized race queen. It came in this stunning white when bought from the original owner and naturally it was fully loaded.

Now when the tuning shop began this project, they had one thing in mind, and that was to produce a 600+HP Skyline that would be very reliable for everyday use. This may seem easy to imagine, but the reality is, the stock RB26DETT engine can only withstand large amounts of power over for a given amount of time. So rather than just feed the motor with a boat load of boost, it was prepped very carefully to extend the life expectancy and drivability.

After the tuning shop took possession, the low KM RB26DETT engine was pulled out and sent to the Tomei engine factory in Yokohama where it went through a full teardown and inspection. After all the block materials checked out to be in condition, the short block received a full rebuild which consisted of all forged internal parts. Beyond the top notched Tomei short block rebuild, the top end also received some attention. The attention given to the top end was in the order of Trust cams, hardened valve train components and adjustable camshafts. All in all, this potent little rebuild is definitely worth saying that it will hold upwards to 1000HP on a very refined tune-up.

Beyond this engine build-up the car also received other go fast goodies. Here’s a short list of goodies it contains.
HKS single fed T-78 monster
Tomei fuel rail
HKS 550 CC injectors
HKS fuel pump
HKS F-CON V-PRO
And the list goes on and on……

Now most of you are thinking, how the do you guys find such well built cars. And to tell the truth it isn’t easy. Japan doesn’t have much more of this in store and the pickings are real slim. But it can happen, and all it takes is a medium sized investment and patience.

In closing, I want to say that we at Feast Auto Export are very proud of this car and for all of those watching, please keep an eye on GTR Canada, as you will see more of this car and the owner in times to come.

Happy holidays to all,

Adam S. Truesdale
The premiere supplier of high-end Japanese sports cars to all of Canada

A few pictures…
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y148/GATMOTORS/TRIBUTE1.jpg
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y148/GATMOTORS/TRIBUTE2.jpg
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y148/GATMOTORS/B4411.jpg

If I wanted to get such a vehicle what would the going price be from you guys?

Im not willing to give that type of information for the sake of the owner. But if you are serious about importing a top-notched car, we are the guys to do it with.

This car is one of three that we just sold. All three were special ordered and lots of work went into them prior to being exported.

So you recommend using your company to get a car like this, but won’t give a cost approximation?

OK, at what price was this car advertised at? or… If I wanted one in red but identical, how much would that be?

Yes, I’m being rediculous but so is not giving a cost approximation. other importers sell built gtr’s here often and they’re all advertising pricing publically.

If you serious about getting involved, you can send me an email here info@feastautoexport.com