a turbo civic or equalivent for >2k

i got into a accident and im geting some ins money. so im looking for a new car. it cant go more than 2k im prolly only going to get 1000 or 1500 for my car. lemme see what you got.

umm i dont think youd want a civic that was turbo if it was only 1,500

a decent setup is that much alone, a swap is that much alone, let alone a whole care running that is turbo

well i will go up to 2k. at this point ill take anything.

It aint much and has been for sale for a while, but here ya go

http://buffalo.craigslist.org/cto/1290286699.html

oh the irony…

lol dont start. i need a car. im in a tight spot. why not get a dope car

is there anything wrong with it besides the front motor mount?

Idk. All i can say is, this car has been up for sale since like last September. You said ud take anything. But i hope you don’t mean anything like garbage just to spend the money.

no right now im carless. im rebuilding my motor in my z and i dont want to drive that this winter. like if dont need much i would be interested. i need to drive to welland 5 days a week starting in sept

then why get a car that normall sells in good condition for more than 2k and you want it turbo?? id just get an integra or a normal civic and enjoy it for the reliability and gas mileage

I agree. What happened to that $150 accord?

I didnt rear end you did I? jk

yeah i would get a NA car for that amount. If all you can afford is a couple hundred bucks more than your ins return then a blown engine with no ins return is going to be worse.

yeah i guess. or i will consider trading my z and 1500 for a turbo awd car.

I have a couple on the board in your price range
1999 Passat wagon 1.8t 5spd 220k miles been seviced at 200k with timing service $1800
1997 Honda Civic CX 5spd 123k miles. has some cosmetic damage but a excellent dd $1500
1991 Acura Integra 5spd 180k miles. has mix match body panel but excellent daily drive/beater $700

Let me know
716-903-6606

poor people are so pathetic.

and stupid…did I mention stupid?

sold it to a friend, its spending the rest of its life in his field. op, maybe you should change your sig, you’re really making yourself look like a cockbag

fuck off. i am a struggling student that works 25 hours a week and i have to drive 70 miles a day. and thats to work. then i have to drive 60 miles to school starting in sept. and if you have so much money buy me a car that suits your taste

You used the "greater then " symbol in your title. It is sorta misleading.

remember, pac-man always eats the bigger number

a “DOPE” car? I think RealDeal may have one for sale…

On a serious note…aren’t you the douche that spent his first few threads bashing civic’s/hondas in general, saying they’re lame and a dime a dozen and shit platforms for performance?

if you drive that much then what makes you think that a $1500 turbo civic is going to be reliable? think about it