*Aborting project. KA-T kit f/s.. now willing to part out!!*

Well to those who know me off the boards, this will come as somewhat of a bombshell, but I am regretably selling off my turbo kit. This is the kit that was pieced together by SHIFT_KA24DET (jantos) and used for roughly two months. Anyone who saw his car in person can verify this kit’s pimp factor and anyone who was brave enough to take a ride in his car can assure you it has mucho balls. Issues have risen and I need money more than I need a stupidly fast car so here goes:

Cleaned and Flow Tested 370cc SR20DET Fuel Injectors
S13 Cams (int. 240 deg / ext. 248 deg)
Ceramic Coated Boost Designs Custom Stainless Steel Equal Length Turbo Header
Stone Racing Tail Style 38mm Sport Wastegate w/ 7psi spring.
Custom Metalex 3” Stainless Steel Down Pipe
10 Stainless Steel Oil Return Line
Heater core Tee’d Waterlines for Turbo
Powder Coated Black Custom 2.5” Stainless Steel Intercooler Piping Short Routed with Greddy Type S/R/RS Flange Welded onto the cold pipe
Silicone couplers and T-Bolt clamps throughout
Garrett GT3076R Dual Ball Bering Oil and Water Cooled Turbo <— worth $1500 by itself
*475 Horsepower Garrett Core 24” x 6” 3.5” Front Mount Intercooler

Bolt on and Boost Away…

I can ship to anywhere in Northamerica but I’d like to keep it local

$2500 without I/C

*$2800 with I/C

PM me for pricing on individual parts, I am now willing to part out the kit as I need it gone soon.

Jantos’ Engine Bay…

http://membersdb.son240sx.ca/images/membersdb/1010_picture_3923edit.jpg

http://membersdb.son240sx.ca/images/membersdb/1010_picture_3925edit.jpg

http://membersdb.son240sx.ca/images/membersdb/1010_picture_3931edit.jpg

This Turbo is a perfect match for the KA:

http://membersdb.son240sx.ca/images/membersdb/1010_shift_ka24det_dyno_tune_sept_13th_2005.jpg

A good add on for anybody considering this kit would be an AEM EMS.

http://www.son240sx.ca/forum/viewtopic.php?t=18770

Please PM me if your serious, and no I will NOT part out or consider any other offers. Thank you.

boost comes on really nice, right around 4100rpm. The car trains hard and 4th gear pulls like 2nd in a KA, 3rd like 1st.

Real nice kit, one id put on my car any day and never think twice about the reliability. someones gonna luck out huge here

this is a noob question but im not familiar with turbos but if someone were to buy this kit from you what else would they need to make it all run?

Any other addons, guages, ecu, etc?

I had a turbo kit before but sold it because was just a manifold, turbo, piping and ic… to lazy to hunt for extras lol

If your on a budget all you need to make this kit work is some sort of fuel management like an SAFC. If your a baller with a bit more cash I’d go EMS for sure.

WillX i didnt recieve a PM from you.

so a boost controller, guages, ecu or EMS isnt really needed??

alright, well i’ll think about it but not enough $$ to spend at the moment :stuck_out_tongue:

You will need an EMS, piggyback, or chipped ecu.

That is all.

thanks.

need this kit gone asap

Not to be a dick, but there doesn’t seem to be a MAFS included, so either low power with KA MAFS or go standalone ECU.

what are you talking about man? KA’s arent the same as SR’s they can handle plenty of power. Please know what your talking about before you fill up the thread with garbage posts. If your car is currently working you already have the MAF required for this kit.

for all you people saying “u need standalone” go to www.ka-t.org and check out the 10 second KA-T cars

what are you talking about man? KA’s arent the same as SR’s they can handle plenty of power. Please know what your talking about before you fill up the thread with garbage posts. If your car is currently working you already have the MAF required for this kit.

for all you people saying “u need standalone” go to www.ka-t.org and check out the 10 second KA-T cars[/quote]

The stock KA MAF is never going to support 300hp let alone 400+ HPs. To get 400+hp, you’ll need standalone or Z32 MAF with chipped ECU or piggyback.

Okay everybody gtfo, if anyone else goes off topic in this thread you will be banned.

Thread cleaned up. Only post if you have questions about the product. Offers can be PMed directly to the buyer.

trust me im interested but for that cash it will take me 1-2 months to get it from you but in that time you might sell it… but even if he does lower the price to lets say $2,000 god knows this one will happen lol it will still take me a month to grab it… but i’ll keep you posted and reading this thread till then.

unless someone wants to go halfs with me on some items then we can take it off your hands :stuck_out_tongue:

the price isnt budging, i refuse to lose money on this for no reason. Keep an eye on the thread incase anybody else wants to go halfers with you.

If somebody takes the kit off my hands before Feb. 1st I’ll throw in a brand new Stewart Warner boost gauge for free, still in box.

ok i changed the inital post, I am now willing to part the kit out due to the interest ive been recieving from people.

PM me with what you want and I’ll give you prices.

turbo setup sold to me…

Reunion…mmmmwwwwwwwwhahahhahaha

I’ll be glad to see it back where it belongs :slight_smile:

PM has been sent… waiting for prices :stuck_out_tongue:

kit is sold as a whole, minus the cams.

if this falls through i’ll get pricing out to everyone but its 95% done deal.

cams - $100 obo

yeah it a done deal for sure spilner…