About time!

Myself and Chris (SoloIIScoob) are finally graduating Wyotech! 9 months of 8hrs a day school is a pain, if it was work it would deff be a lot better. I’m glad to pass a post-high school school because I never thought I’d even go.

:beer2: :headbang:

So whats next?

Get a job, make money then proceed to dump massive amounts of money into a house and a car.

lol i just graduated highschool yesterday

congrats. it feels great doesnt it?

it doesnt feel good yet.

i woke up at noon yesterday went to class last night. got out. partied(i.e. drank til i couldnt feel feelings anymore) until 5am. went home. packed showered. took my final at 9am. then graduated@1.

still havent slept. i feel a 16 hour snooze coming tonight

Graduating college is def a great feeling. Congrats.
I had a few friends go to Wyotech in Blairsville, and they said it was alright.

Nice

now find a job that requires you to use what you learned

Mechanic or Auto Body? Just curious. I went to UTI and worked in the mechanic trade for 1.5 years and loved my job but realized I wasn’t making enough money and decided to use my business degree instead. Congrats though and goodluck!

P.S. I have lots of tools that I will be interested in selling in the very near future.

congrats guys :slight_smile:

congrats ladies =]

congratss

Well done guys.

:tup:

got one!(or, well i hope too. have to go down for 2 day work trial on tues./weds.)(www.moslerauto.com)

i was in automotive, dave was in auto body. he said he would have like to have ben in automotoive instead. and im glad i was.

and thanks guys!

Off to FL then?