Above & Beyond, Feb 10th, 2007- Guvernment/Koolhaus Complex

Its so cute when the Viper boys slap each other…

No dipstick…it’s called sleep and a job…like everyone else here on this board. Man boobs? Yeah, I guess my chest is bigger than yours or your girlsfriend’s so that was not a good dig. We shall see how you pan out in 3 weeks. And about the E-cock, I guess the e-cock is your substitute for the lack of a real cock hmmm…:wink:

blah, blah… you were reading the thread last night when I answered it.

You are slow.

and gay.

Mr. Man Boobs.

Why are you looking at my boobs anyways? And I am gay? You need to get out more.

anyways, im pretty excited about this. it was a lot of fun last year.

I love A&B…one of my faves…cant wait either.

LOL. Last time I saw him up there he was firmly planted :slight_smile:

:slight_smile: We have two that agree…prove us wrong Danny boy. :rofl:

I was there once…eh. Not my scene. The music is ok, dont get me wrong, Its pretty cool, but wayyy too crowded. It got to a point where you could not move and the condensation from everybody breathing and sweating made it rain on us…it was fuckin gross.

As much as I love the music and the general atmosphere of a good show, the heat, packedness, and shadyness of the main floor of the Guv is way too much for me to deal with unless I am farrr from sober. A lot of the reason that I had a terrible time at Labour of Love this past fall.

For me, it all depends on the night. I LOVE big crowds, but I hate being sardined in.

Sometimes, even though its packed, the people are nice, the traffic flow is decent, and you can get anywhere you want without a problem.

Other times, you have a bunch of douchebags that feel it necessary to push and shove you around like they are special or something. Most of the time I am too fucked up to care, though last time I was sober for a good part of the night… and when one tool did that, I shoved his ass right into the Acid Lounge entrance. He even had the nerve to give me the “what did I do?” look. I told him he can wait his fucking turn like everyone else, he wasnt special- regardless of what the voices in his head tell him.

He had a funny look on his face after I said that, for sure.

You think the “Guvernment” is Shady?? Lol… I gotta introduce you to the “Comfort Zone”

Comfort Zone Rocks!!! Went there this past weekend. Wicked time!!!

haha I’ll pass on the comfort zone. 7am is late enough for me.

I used to go up to TO for the guv, system soundbar(rip), viva, etc, all the time years ago. I just can’t have my weekends be lacking that much sleep anymore lol.

The zone has better music than the guv. We stayed until approx 2PM and the music was amazing!!! Depends what your into…house, trace, progressive…but the zone had the best dirty house I have heard in a very long time. Mark Oliver spun incredible sets this past sat at the guv.

system soundbar will always be my favorite. wish it was still open.

Mark Oliver is ALWAYS a good time on a non-event night at the guv…I am always up for that if anyone here wants to go. Trance is nice but house and dirty house are my faves…still looking forward to A&B

Addy tears it up at the zone.
Dekoze gets the crowd jumpin.
Sydney Blu is sweet.
Manzone and Strong always bust out some grungy beats

The music there is just the best.

We used to have a lot of fun at Film Lounge.
Sonic is a wild time too.

Cant wait, gonna be a good time :tup:

You wont be going to the zone son…can’t handle the zone:)