Accident car.

S13 coupe, stock w/KA24DE.
Asking Price: $ 900
Condition: Used, 270k
Will Ship?:N
Contact Info: Send PM for contact details and to schedule a meet
Description: Everything is still on the car, or take the car as a whole. I am not parting it out. I need it gone. Thx.

what kind of damage are we looking at? and what colour is the car? is the hatch rust free? doors still good? sunroof?..ect …ect. this is the kind of stuff that would hep sell the car!

that car has frontend damage… originally car is red but was painted black…
doors are good…sunroof is good…very clean car (coupe)…car can still be fixed,
but needs alot of work.

Thanks, vlad. Yeah, anyways the car is extremely clean, has front end damage, ie, the rebar and strut mount are bent. The car would require a fair amount of work, but if you choose to fix it, you will have one of the cleanest S13 coupes in Ontario. This car is a perfect candidate for a silvia front clip.

can i get pics to timmy_sivad@hotmail.com

If you could send some pictures to mark.takahashiAThotmail.com…that would be great. Thanks,
Mark

here you go guys…:

http://img141.imageshack.us/img141/9702/sspx0013resizexg4.jpg

http://img141.imageshack.us/img141/6519/sspx0012resizeae9.jpg

http://img89.imageshack.us/img89/2637/sspx0011resizerv3.jpg

VERY sad view!..

I think you broke it,

Ummmmm… i just a few things to say about this

1. your DIRECTIONAL tires are on backwards (i bet you hydro plained into another car)
  2. if anyone is out for buying this they should take a good look at the frame and see how
    1)the strut towers are all bent
  3. firewall pushed back
  4. radiator core support all mashed 4)
    block is probably cracked

and lastly #4) this (what used to be) a car would make a good donner for a few beer cans…CHEERS

Just a few things to say about the post above-

1. I didn’t hydroplane into another car, thanks for pointing that out, though.
  2. You have simply pointed out the obvious, and have thus undermined the observational powers of son members in general.
  3. You have two points listed as #4.
  4. You spelled doner wrong.

LMFAO^^^^^^

part it out… tahts ur only way to get money… u wont get anything as a whole for a totalled car… no one can fix that for its value…

wow, and you cant drive and still put DIRECTION tires wrong, im not the idiot that cant follow arrows on the side of the tires telling you what direction they go. dont try to telling me what im pointing and not pointing out YOURE STILL A DUMBASS!!

does your mommy know you bashed up that POS of a car that she bought you? Buy a real car and go back to driving school you noob! i bet i could pwn that POS of a car with a shit ass civic running 80hp at the wheels

my friend SHUT UP, YOU CANT DRIVE!!! and your car is and was shit
good-day

WTF… Sameer is a good guy. Nobody here even KNOWS you, so therefore YOU are the noob here. You need to lick some nuts here before you can start talkin shit buddy. So stfu and gtfo!

BTW I don’t know if anybody noticed my head poking through the side there hahahahha!!! WOW thats funny!

woww you state the obvious… im pretty sure that anyone who buys the car wouldnt put it back on the road. and IM SURE that people would know the strut tower is outta place.

anyways samkam, are you willing to part out the power steering line? if so how much? pm me with your price.

hahaha PWNED!!!

Btw, cdndrifter, thanks for bumping my page so many times, and for your information, the accident was not my fault, and the rims were remounted on the car backwards after it was wrecked, so whose the retard now.

price drop- $600 Everything on the car apart from the damage is in mint condition. I just don’t have the time or space to part it out, so there is a good $2000 dollars worth of parts in the car including the engine(the block is NOT cracked, rtanny and vlsd) to anyone who takes this and has the time and space to part it out.