acouple racing pics

went racing sunday to a track i’ve never been to before. it was a very fast track, and i wasn’t really in shape for the fast pace. This was a series race in which top 5 riders get contigency money so there was a big turnout and alot of fast people from out of state showed to try more money. but each moto i improved and got the track dialed in…there are two races for each class i entered. i finished with a 4th and 3rd in the +25 class and a 3rd and second in the +30 class.(should have one the last one but a few mistakes kept me from getting around the guy) i did hurt myself the very first race so i was riding injured all day but still did good. here are a few pics, taken by a friend. they weren’t real good with a camera, but oh well.

very FLY bro! congrats!

a few more

awesome pics… they are hi res enough that i think i’m goin to use one to put you on a shirt…lol…seriously. which track was that? check pm’s

roaring knob in markleysburg, pa. it’s just past nemacolin resort on rt 40

sweet…props

If you look in the background of the 5th picture in his first post… You can see me and the kids. We’re just above his left elbow.

Roaring Knob is a fun track. I used to race the hare scrambles there. Looks like you had fun and they changed the track alot.

dude i used to love that track thoes three table tops at the bottom are fun as hell i love third gear jumps…

i was hitting them in fourth:kekegay: the finish line section is cool too. i was doubling the two table tops. only person in my class jumping it.

sweet, cool seeing an old timer like yourself out whooping on some youngsters

keep it up and be careful

nice pics

:boink

yeah but i was wide open on a bike set up 4 gncc racing people look at u funny when u jump over thm with bark busters and a camelback on lol…