Public Notice

5ltr peter is racing tonight at the Westmoreland County Fairgrounds.

whats his number?

motocross?

RC cars:kiss:

:bowrofl:

whats it cost to go and watch? and what time does it start

i don’t want no audiance to watch me go slow and crash.

:rofl: :rofl: its ok we won’t laugh to hard at ya…i’ll at least wait to see u roll over so we know ur still alive b4 i start :wink:

http://www.dblsports.com/page.php?PGNM=home

It doesn’t say how much for spectators… probably less than 10

or 14X

haha. dude, youll be fine. sux i cant be there to do bad, but maybe next time.:burnout:

he’ll be fine…

just the way you like it.

here is a preview of the night.

i have major butterflys and end up pissing and shitting every 5 minutes. i go out for race 1 and get a decent start but don’t jump crap. every one passes me and then i try to pick up the pace, and my carpal tunnel acts up and my fingers go numb. i continue on while barely being able to hold on. then on the second lap i’m so winded i can’t breathe, i continue on and finally pass one person. fast forward to lap 4 i’m about to pass out the checkered is out i ride back to the truck and fall over. i sleep for 30 minutes then go out for race 2. repeat same for race 3 and 4.

i’ve been praying for rain all week. that is the equilizer. no jumping for me FTW.

STFU Pu$$Y

first time i got on the track for a race was all quad nationals, Tennesee.
Went out for practice runs all three time they had them,
at the end of the third practice run i was so sick, and sore from casing half the jumps, That I normally could do no problem, but in the moments of anxiety coud not.
I was about 3 drops of water shy of pukeing, and had I eaten more than clay dust, i probably would have.

So i feel for ya ol’timer seriously i do, best of luck to ya, and keep it safe. :bigthumb: