Acura NSX/Supra... Bringing the legends back to life

do you really? because im not speaking french here.

now im not even going to bother trying to explain my point.

and people say im the retarded one…

:facepalm:facepalm

When I purchased my STI off the lot it came with a sheet of “kill” stickers in the owners manual packet. They were silhouettes of cars with a slash through them in different colors. So yes, FACTORY FACTORY FACTORY other manufacturers such as Subaru do.

The ZL1 Camaro is post 87 and comes with launch control.

The list goes on…

+rep if possible

Yeah, because in this day in age if they did that its not like anyone would end up throwing a shit fit, parents and organazations that have had loved ones killed by retartded kids racing their cars. I’m sure they’d all be fine and dandy with it :nuts

It’s a different day and age dude, car makers can’t do that shit anymore.

Aside from you wanting to turn this into a Domestic/Import battle, there are plenty of cars today some already mentioned that are in the same price range equivalent today that haul ass for a price that your average american middle class can afford, just like way back when.

And what Shady said. Can you imagine the lawsuits that would happen today if it was broadly suggested that you “hunt down” cars on main street? People today bring lawsuits against Honda over false MPG numbers on the window sticker which clearly state it varies depending on driving style/habits.

Supra isn’t coming back anytime soon. Lots of speculation but no concrete evidence.

Special sure is Special.

Have an NSX on order, right behind Seinfeld.

This.
If and when it does it will be nothing like the MK4 everyone associates it with.