Acura parts

I am looking for black interior complete and i am also looking for 98-01 front and rear bumper headlights and tail lights and also both fenders.please let me know thanks…

i have a passanger side dark green fender from my 98 gsr… 50$ good shape

Ive got a red driver side fender from a 94 LS same deal great shape 40$ or best offer. Also 94 headlights and tailights I believe there all the same except for JDM fronts as far as headlights go. But I’ll take 120$ for everything if you want it. Also have some other misc pieces if you need them. I know you said 98+ but a lot of it is universal.

Arent the headlights different because the 98 bumper sticks out more

---------- Post added at 02:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:33 PM ----------

The taillights are different the 98+ are red n white

Yes the headlights are different.

Pm me ur number i am interested in the driver side fender

---------- Post added at 08:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:45 PM ----------

The only items left on my list to get are driver side 98+ headlights and driver side tail lights the red n white from 98+ and driver side fender.

i have 98+ headlights , front bumper, and tail lights all in perfect condition. pm for details

i’ve got a black dash with center cosole. i have the glove box but it’s not in the pic. i also have both airbags. i believe i have black cloth rear seats. throw me an offer.

also i think i have most, if not all of the back interior plastic pieces too, i’d have to double check. i do not have the steering wheel.

edit: sorry about the shitty picture, you get the idea.

edit 2: just saw that you don’t need any of the things i have.