Added belly pan to bike (Speed Triple)- pics

that is my favorite bike right now, but I’m not a fan of the belly pans on them. My feeling is keep them stripped and hooligan. But to each his own, I mean the audi is freaking sick so you definitely have an eye.

that bike is so nice… that color is awesome too

I agree the bike has such a minimalist look to it to begin with, adding the goatee at the bottom kinda detracts from it.

However I think it does flow well with the tank and seat, so it’s not that bad. It’s a love or hate look I think and I do like it.

Bad ass…looks good man

that is extremely sexy!

looks awesome.

I rode Travis’ '08 Street Triple a few weeks ago. Absolutely a blast to ride & now I need to try a Speed Triple some day. I plan on adding another 2 wheeler to my garage in the future & Triumph has gotten my attention.

The other bike I want to test ride is the Super Duke.

that is awesome

that is one sick looking scooter.

Thanks all. It’s an awesome machine, for sure. The low-end torque is great. It’s weird having a redline at about 9k, though. Sport bike guys are not used to that at all. But once you get used to the lower-range powerband, the thing rocks. Very comfortable; no back pains like I’ve had on sport bikes. Very forgiving and predictable in turns. It manuevers like a smaller bike and doesn’t feel as heavy as it is.
Only shortcoming is wind at speed. With no fairing, it can be brutal, but the upside is that it keeps me from pushing the limits.
I wanted the Street, but as Travis can vouch, the wait was way long. I’m happy with the choice I was forced to make. Hoping to see a Street soon to compare.
I test-rode the KTM… really liked it, but it was pricey.
I think all-in-all, for everything I’d want in a bike, this thing is perfect.
I’ll probably look towards a cruiser in the next few years.

iu thought i was going to have to make the same choice but mine finally came , you are right the wind is crazy, but i have the fly screen so not as bad, i might have to take the 1050 for a rip, not really sure i need that though because the 675 has scared the shit out of me a few time already

pic the wife took the other day
sorry for te size i dont know how to resize stuff

I like it, think it looks great. Just enough to change the look a little but nothing over the top.

I like it. That color is awesome too.

Tod, you need to ride a Supermoto 950. 10x more fun than the Duke.

10X???

Munster, for the 1000the time I’ve told you to quit exaggerating :smiley:

Isn’t the Supemoto the same motor/chassis, with different wheels/suspension than the Super Duke?

BTW, this month’s Cycle World has a story on the new Duke vs Duc Monster 696. Single cylinder vs twin. They loved the Duke, except for it’s seat. I’m amazed that a single can run so good on the street.

I said 10x because the supermoto is able to jump railroad crossings. :bigok: That extra suspension helps.

Saw a SuperMoto yesterday in Johnstown. Looked cool. Too high for me, though.