advent children

i know there was a thread aobut this before but i was at best buy and saw that the dvd has been released in the US and is also in english (not subtitled). 14$ at best buy. didnt think it was released already

thx for the heads-up; i’ll have to dl that.

just dl it…

it’s only good in term of graphic…story wise, they’re pretty “stupid”

I dont know… I didnt think it was too bad (minus the ending which was kind of cheesy lol)… better than doom the movie I guess :stuck_out_tongue:

The lip sync sucked. especially for all the time it took to translate it, and there was some loss in translation.

I was disappointed by the extras on the bonus disc

havent watched it yet. i liked the extra on the play disk how they went through on the actual game and developed the background again to the ff7 story line.

i mean…not that bad…lol…

just VERY cheesy…lmao

the aXXo dvdrip on torrentspy is good quality and well seeded. the dl probably took a hour and a half or less. :tup:

i dl it a long time ago and bought the dvd when it came out, best buy was sold out of the dvd on the day it came out so i had to hit walmart. I like the movie

:word: i love ff7 and i love advent children. must be since i grew up playing it

i watched it back when it was the jap with eng subs… the graphics were nice… but i found the plot to be loose and it wasn’t anything super… it was like a 20 ep tv show