After World of Wheels Meet - Friday Feb 22

yes.

They have them at QS&L

what kind of former fat kid are you, you crack addict.

no we can not put stickers all over Hal’s… Let’s not wear out our welcome here quite yet.

:crying:

im sure there will be alot of us going down sat to lets plan a meet then as well maybe:x: who is in for that

yeah from the looks of it i wont be able to make it out fri but deff going sat

I should be there friday

I might show up, since its like 5 minutes away from my house.

id like to go to Hals, but probably not WOW, I felt like it was the biggest waste of money last year and was not impressed with the show.

What was Hals before?? from the map it looks like its in the same spot that Shennanigans Bar was at (bring on the Super Troopers quotes)

no shennanigans is still there. Hal’s is next to Chalkies (the pool hall) a couple miles up Babcock… on the opposite side of the road.

i’m going to pistol whip the next person that says shennanigans…

meow

chicken fucker

:bowrofl:

:naughty:

WOW = not coming
Afterparty = Yes, Margeless at least.

I have a modded wii I can bring(I have a ton of games I can name off later when I get home) and 4 controllers but, I have to use the games I have, i dont want to chance bricking this thing with some system update from another game.

me and psychocarne might stop by after the twiztid concert at mr. smalls depending on wat the rest of the groups plans r for after

please dont

Out, working overtime instead.

I cant wait for tonight this is going to be bad… For me atleast…

I don’t know if I can make the drive home from Philly in time with all this shit ass weather.

less than 12 hours everyone!!!