afternoon naps FTW!

So, my new job is so close to where I live, that I can leave here at 12:00 for lunch, make it home by 12:10, catch a nap until 12:50, and make it back to work by 1:00. Getting some much needed :zzz: :zzz: !

Get home at 5:10… take another nap! :smiley:

or other things

i’m jealous…no naps for me

sleeps for pussies.

:nono:

nooner ftw

that makes me 10000000x more tired during the day… i hate ‘napping’ …

heck no… I was good to go when I came back! (of course, by 5 I’ll be ready for another one, and then I’ll be up all night again, just to start the vicious cycle over tomorrow!)

i pretty much like to eat on my lunch.

x2. If I’m going to sleep, it needs to be for like 4 or 5 hours minimum, otherwise it’s just wasting my time

God damn Jenn you sleep more than I do, LOL. Naps are the greatest thing ever! I think I just may do that right now!

:rofl: its 9pm! just go to bed for the night and then you can last a whole day! :booty:

nooner pic ftw

my job is so great. I can just take a nap when ever the fuck I want sucka :mrT: :booty:

when i had class at 6:30am and a gap between classes from 11- 2 I used to go home and nap for about 45 minutes and that would get me through the rest of the day/evening… I love naps

yes but at that time it was only 8pm and my hotel is on 6th st in austin tx. anyone that knows anything about 6th st in austin knew it was party time. my mom came up (my mom is cool as hell) we went out drinkin and ended up at coyote ugly. only to find out we were the only two chicks in the bar, and the bartenders were doin body shots on the bar to the guys next to us and you got one spread eagle yellin suck my pussy to the other one ready to take a shot outta there. what an experience that was. with my mom to boot.

:rofl: that sounds hilarious (minus your mom being there…)

I’ll be ready for a nap today too. YAWN

:stupid: :hsdance:

today should be much better. i decided to skip work and drive back down to san antonio with my mom and get my hair done, so ill just nap there haha.
hopefully no one realizes im gone. a guy in my group knows but my secret is safe with him. woooohooooo fuck the heat…its naptime!

WORKING HARD OR HARDLY WORKING??? :nuts: